* This app is an interactive learning tool suitable for kids in elementary and middle schools.
* This app offers 8 different question formats, more than any other app in the AppStore.
* Learn, practice the quiz, take a test and compare your answers with correct answers.
* Content developed by teachers and covers Common Core Standards and much more.
* Over 1,000 vocabulary words used.
1. MULTIPLE CHOICE: Choose the correct answer to a question, with 2, 3 or 4 answer choices.
2. TRUE/FALSE: Indicate whether a given sentence is true or false.
3. TYPE ANSWER: Type the answer to a question using the keyboard.
4. FILL IN THE BLANKS: Choose the best answer that fits in the blank space to make a correct sentence.
5. SELECT WORDS: Select certain words in the sentence according to the instruction.
6. SORT WORDS: Sort the items (words or phrases) into two groups.
7. MATCHING PAIRS: Match the items on the left column to the items on the right column to make pairs.
8. UNSCRAMBLE WORDS: Move the words to the correct positions within the sentence, in order to form a correct sentence.
1. LEARN MODE: Contains short lessons to get an overview of the topic.
2. PRACTICE MODE: Contains 21 quizzes with 15 to 22 questions in each quiz. In each quiz, find and learn the correct answer to each question, improve your skills and prepare yourself for the “Test” mode.
3. TEST MODE: Contains all the quizzes that are available in "Practice" mode. Select your answer for each question in the quiz, and get your scores in the end. Score categories are: “correct”, “partly correct”, “wrong” and “no answer”.
4. ANSWER MODE: Available after completing the "Test" mode. Compare your selected answers with the correct answers using “My Answers” and “Correct Answers” tabs.
PRONOUNS topic includes:
• What are Pronouns?
• Personal Pronouns
• Subject Pronouns
• Object Pronouns
• Using I and Me
• Possessive Pronouns
• Demonstrative Pronouns
• Interrogative Pronouns
• Relative Pronouns
• Reflexive Pronouns
• Indefinite Pronouns
• Agreement with Antecedent
• Mixed Reviews
Check out our other easyLearn apps in English Grammar and Science.
Support for new iOS versions
Ratings and Reviews
This app is a great tool for learning grammar. Whether you are learning English as a second language or a kid learning pronouns in school, this is perfect for you. I really like how it has several different types of teaching styles. It mixes it up by providing different modes like fill in the blank and others. If you're looking for an app like this then don't hesitate to get this one.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.