EasyN IP Control
By The Convenience Factory B.V.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** The only one official EasyN IP camera app! ***
With this app you can remotely view and control your EasyN IP camera from your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. From wherever you are*! You can use it for example for home security (is someone breaking into your home?), home automation (did I leave the lights on?) or to watch your little baby kid while it sleeps.
*WORKS VIA WIFI AND 3G*
*PLEASE NOTE WHEN ACCESSING THE CAMERA FROM OUTSIDE YOUR NETWORK: EASYN OFFERS ITS OWN DYNAMIC DNS SERVICES, I'VE SEEN CASES THESE SERVICES BEING UNREACHABLE FOR LONGER PERIODS. IN THAT CASE USE THE IP ADDRESS OR A DIFFERENT DYNAMIC DNS SERVICE INSTEAD -> I’M WORKING ON TO FIX THIS FOR THE NEXT UPDATE*
- View the live video feed of your cameras
- Control the cameras in all 8 directions (if supported by the camera)
- Supports preset camera positions (when your camera supports it)
- Supports motion detection (when your camera supports it)
- Supports sending mail on motion detection (when your camera supports it)
- Zoom in and out on the image by pinching (even when your camera doesn't support zoom)
- Fullscreen by rotating the device to a landscape position
- Fullscreen controls
- Swipe in fullscreen view to select another camera, this only work when not zoomed in (double tap to zoom to 100%)
- Take snapshots and save it to your camera roll or send them as E-mail
- Adjust brightness/contrast
- Mirror and flip is taken into account (so the controls will still work intuitively, even when the camera is mounted to a ceiling for example)
- Adjust brightness and contrast
- Multiple camera support (up to 144 cameras)
- Mosaic view for showing 4 cameras (in landscape) and 6 cameras (in portrait) simultaneously
- Swipe in mosaic view to view more other cameras
- Possibility to lock PTZ controls and/or rotation
- iOS 4 tested and supported
- Taking full advantage of retina display on iPhone 4
HOW TO USE
- Use the controls on the screen: tap and hold to move the camera into that direction, release to stop the motion.
- Rotate the screen to view the image fullscreen, swipe in fullscreen (when not zoomed in) to select another camera
- Rotate in mosaic view to show the mosaic in fullscreen. Swipe mosaic view to show more.
- Use the pinch gesture on the image to zoom in and out, double tap to restore to the original size.
- In the fullscreen view tap the top of the screen to show a menu with extra options
EasyN models that are supported: FS-618A-M136, FS-613A-M136, FS-608A-M046, FS-608A-M101, FS-603A-M001, FS-608A-M001, FS-603A-M106, FS-608A-M106, FS-608A-M002, FS-608A-M102, FS-608A-M505, FS-603A-M505, FS-603A-M405, FS-608A-M405, FS-608A-M112, FS-618A-M046 and FS-608A-M105 and probably any other MJPEG compatible EasyN IP camera. For a complete list check http://www.ruwebit.net/easyn/faq/
Please note that this app is ONLY compatible with EasyN cameras, cameras of other brands are not supported.
*** NOTE THAT NOT ALL FEATURES WILL WORK WITH ALL CAMERA MODELS ***
*3G or wireless network connection required, for use outside your home network you'll need to setup portforwarding on your router, see the FAQ.
Please note that I'm an independent developer, I made this app commissioned by EasyN.
What's New in Version 1.13
Fixed a problem I introduced with the last update: the controls disappeared
Does the basics well. Still needs improvement.
Once the camera is set up, getting this application to work with it was pretty easy. It mostly does what you would expect with some odd issues from time to time that are perhaps operator error.
One strange bug, the program lets you email a picture from the camera. However, I've never been able to actually have the picture sent with the email. If I save the picture to the camera roll, and then email it, it works just fine. I can only conclude this is a problem with the program, and the major reason I rated it 4 stars over 5.
There is a support forum, but it's not been very active and so far, not very useful once I got the camera working.
The developer does seem engaged to some degree, although the application has not been updated since Sept 16, 2011 although on the forums he does seem to give responses that indicate enhancements are coming.
If all you want are the basics, it works well. I just want more!
WiFi works-no internet access though...
This app allows me to do ALMOST everything I can do with the VERY BASIC software that came with each of my five cameras-I don't know what someone with less computer knowledge than myself will be able to do, as set-up is not very intuitive. The wizard did not work, the ".hk" website for Internet access didn't work-so, as long as I am on home network WiFi, this app will do the basics.... I don't know what I'm going to do about when I'm away other than set them to record and review the video later if something happens,....wish I had Internet access and camera power ON/OFF capability though,...
App does not work
I just received the EasyN P camera a couple days ago, downloaded the free app, it worked poorly. (My wifi has 50+Mbps consistently) so I figured if I paid $3.99 for the compatible paid app it would work better. Well it does not do anything at all when I open it (iPhone 6 iOS 9.2). It's just frozen. I've (hard) restarted my phone 3 times, deleted the app then re-downloaded the app 2 times, tired a different wifi and tried my wireless network to get it to work. I want my money back.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 16, 2011
- Version: 1.13
- Size: 2.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Convenience Factory B.V.
- © Maurice de Bijl
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.