easyPDF - PDF to Word Converter
By BCL Technologies
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
easyPDF is the best PDF conversion app that allows you to convert PDF to Word and create PDF files from Office. Use easyPDF with any Word Processing app, email app, or cloud storage.
• Edit PDFs by converting them to Word documents and then converting them straight back to PDF.
• By using the “Open in another app” button, you can import files for conversion from apps such as Adobe Reader, Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, and many more.
• Starting with iOS 8, you can import and export files from iCloud Drive and other compatible apps such as Dropbox, Google Drive, and Box directly from within the easyPDF.
• Easy to follow instruction apply to virtually every app that can store and move PDF files.
easyPDF is a product of BCL Technologies. For more information about our document conversion solutions, check out www.pdfonline.com or www.bcltechnologies.com.
What's New in Version 1.1.0
1. Improved support for iOS 9
• Added support for Slide Over and Split View (requires compatible iPad devices)
• Added 3D Touch shortcut menu (requires iPhone 6s / 6s Plus)
• Added support for 3D Touch peek & pop (requires iPhone 6s / 6s Plus)
2. Bug fixes and stability improvements
Please note that starting this version, we no longer support iOS 7. If you have a device running iOS 7, you can keep using the version 1.0.3 of the app.
So I've only given it 3 stars and here's why. First it's truely free (no in app purchase or any last minute gotchas). Secondly, it does just an "OK" conversion. None of the text that is in the PDF is truely able to be edited or searched in Word as it traslates the image of the PDF to a WORD document fromat and does not translate the words just merely the way it looks. So it's not really useful if you are trying to convert PDF document word for word and make changes to the document in Word to it. The conversion is pretty speedy. Thirdly the interface is kinda clugey at best. The "round about methods" that you have to use to retrieve the document and save the converted document are not convenient. This is 2016 there are better ways at getting the information in and out of the converter. As apps go...It's just OK. Not the worst and not the best. You pay for what you get.
Truly a life saver!
I was down to the wire, needing changes made to a document that I no longer had the original to. I tried numerous other apps that didn't "recognize" the text nor get me any where near an editable version of the PDF. EasyPDF was exactly what I needed and worked amazingly easy, and quicker than I would have ever hoped! Just click on the PDF (mine was an attachment to an email), choose to send to easyPDF, then choose to open in Word. It was converted in the exact same format, in mere seconds! Edit, save, and converted back to a PDF with one more click! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Perfect RESUME conversion
This app perfectly converted my resume from PDF to Word so I could update it. (I couldn't located my original raw, Word file to work from.) I thought it was hopeless after first trying other conversion apps -- as other reviewers mentioned they require an hour wait unless you want to pay a fee. Get this app!!!! (Ps. I rarely take the time to write reviews--this probably my third, ever.)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 21, 2015
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 5.6 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: BCL Technologies
- © 2015, BCL Technologies
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.