Transfer and backup photos & videos automatically via Wi-FI to your computer. Fast, secure and super simple!
Three simple steps:
1. Install and start the PhotoSync Pro app on your iPhone and your computer/mac (FREE on the Mac App Store => https://goo.gl/jfsiEU and FREE for Windows on http://goo.gl/XxRoSL).
2. Make sure, your devices are all on the same WiFi-Network
3. iPhone and the desktop App will connect automatically and you can transfer your photos & videos to the folder of your choice on your computer/mac.
*** Some very, very nice features: ***
- PhotoSync Pro can synchronize and backup your photos & videos automatically in the background (e.g. every time you come home or arrive at work). You don't need to do anything!
- You can choose the backup location on your computer. Just check out our FREE desktop app.
- Super fast transfer: your photos and videos will be transferred via WiFi
To transfer photos & videos between your iPhone and your computer, you will need to install our FREE macOS or Windows desktop app from http://www.berlitec.de/en/easyphotosync/.
Bugfix: sometimes image filenames were shorter than they should be
Various stability improvements!
Ratings and Reviews
Once you've figured it out!
It took some time to find the correct desktop web app to sync with. But once all is set up, this works great.
If I sync 100 photos, my laptop asks permission to connect for every single photo, even when I answer always accept. There doesn't seem to be a way to allow all photos sent at one time. And there is no support to help me find that setting.
Doesn’t work w/ win 10 & Iphone
Installed on iPhone 6 and win 10.
All processes appear to be running including bonjour. Win 10 recognized but then “have you accepted the connection to target” nothing to accept. Uninstalled from both devices. Back to 1X1 photo xfr
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.