easySCAT Sideline assists in quickly recognizing signs and symptoms of a concussion during sport and recreational play and provides easy-to-read indicators for your coaches, athletic trainers and staff to take the appropriate action. Our 6 tests and decision options provide a complete sideline assessment based on the latest NATA 2017 and the Berlin 2016 international standards used by the Olympics, IIHF, FIFA, FEI and World Rugby. easySCAT Sideline is approved for use in sporting and recreational play by our medical team of concussion management experts including physicians and athletic trainers.
Additionally, easySCAT Sideline test results and decisions are shared immediately allowing real-time collaboration between medical staff, coaches, athletic trainers and your staff, whether present or remote, providing 100% coverage at all events including games, practices, intramural, club sports, pick-up games and physical education to name a few. Results can then be emailed securely to medical providers eliminating messy and lost forms of documentation. Your organization owns all the data, and results are stored securely in the cloud and will stand up to scrutiny when questions arise.
easysSCAT Sideline works both in online and offline mode.
- New notifications feature to allow immediate collaboration
- Access levels that allow users to have different viewing options
- Player listing and easy double tap for selection
- New injury assessment highlighted using a blue dot for easy identification (must have see all access)
- Easier to read dials for non-medical personnel
- Clearer instructions for non-medical personnel when making decisions
- Simpler player entry
- Reassessment now appears as a white dot instead of an “R” saving room
- Faster synchronization
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great Resource & Easy to Use
I have yet to find another app like easySCAT. It provides the real time concussion assessment that is critically needed to ensure our players stay safe. I'd highly recommend using the app not only because its an asset to have, but the flawless design makes it easy to use and get the assessment done efficiently.
Never received e-mail verification. This prevented me from logging in. Was never able to use app.
- Total Concussion Management LLC
- 36.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2017-18 Total Concussion Management LLC, All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.