EasySense2 will capture, display and analyse data from Data Harvest Smart Wireless sensors and data loggers. EasySense2 is available on all desktop computers, phones and tablets.
EasySense2 is compatible with the following data capture devices:
All Smart Wireless sensors
EasySense2 is the most advanced educational scientific data capture and analysis software for Data Harvest products. It will connect to data loggers and Smart Wireless sensors using Bluetooth, USB or Wi-Fi (subject to support on your data logger or Smart Wireless sensor). Recording from more than one device is now possible leading to endless possibilities and configurations and providing you with the ultimate flexibility.
Some of the key features include:
• Capture data from multiple devices at the same time
• Run manager – easily turn on and off experiment runs to compare your data
• Simple recording modes – just press record and stop when you want
• Multi display – combine multiple data views of your captured data series
• Data views available: line graphs, gauges, numbers and bar charts
• Simultaneously display up to 4 customisable chart layouts
• Import and merge multiple files and data sets from devices
• Simple axis selection allows easy XY plots
• Analysis tools include:
* XY Crosshair
• Calculations – enhanced tools to perform mathematical operations on recorded data
• Logging modes: Continuous recording, Snapshot and Timing
• Import supported experiment files (.ssl) from EasySense1 into EasySense2
Please ensure your data logger and Smart Wireless sensors have the latest firmware installed to ensure compatibility with EasySense2. Firmware updates can be found on the relevant product page by visiting www.data-harvest.co.uk.
If your desktop computer does not have built in Bluetooth you can purchase a 2071 Bluetooth Smart USB Adaptor from www.data-harvest.co.uk.
New features are continually being developed and released through automatic app updates.
Bug fixes to the following areas:
Re-detection of newly connected sensors to a logger.
Removed timing edge series from timing.
Acceleration A to B added in timing.
Corrected interval retrieved from remote datasets.
Removed volume series when switching from titration template.
Adjusted some table layout and formatting issues.
Some graph zooming aspects addressed.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.