SignEasy - Sign and Fill Documents "for PDF, Excel, Word & Other Files"
By Glykka LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SignEasy is the simplest and fastest way to sign and fill documents from your smartphone and tablet. * Featured in Apple's iPad campaign *
* Featured as Best Business App in 2014 and 2015
* Trusted by 3 Million people in 150 countries
* Covered by Forbes, Inc, Mashable, TheNextWeb, BGR, LifeHacker and BostonGlobe
In 3 easy steps, SignEasy helps you to sign documents such as NDAs, real estate contracts, lease agreements, sales invoices, purchase orders, financial agreements, loan documents, expense reports, consent forms, job offers, permission slips, invoices, work orders and almost anything.
Import a document from Email, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote, OneDrive and hundreds of other apps with “Open In” functionality
Sign with your finger or a stylus and fill the document with initials, date, text, company logos and more
Email the final document to anyone or save a copy instantly to Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote and OneDrive
The new SignEasy iOS extension also enables you to complete and send your paperwork right away from hundreds of productivity, business, email and file management apps. Simply open a document in your favorite app, sign and send it seamlessly without the back and forth switching between apps.
• Support for PDF, Word, Excel, Text, Open Office, HTML, Pages, Images (JPEG, PNG, TIFF) and more
• Multiple signers: get signatures in-person from customers, suppliers or visitors
• Insert your signature, initials or text
• Insert images (signature, logos, ID card)
• Mark checkboxes and other annotations
• Select from many ink colors, text styles and international date formats
• Instant-Sync: All documents are available from any device you use
• Set personal information and custom fields for quicker insertion
• Access recently typed text history to fill forms faster and less typing
• Save original templates for reuse
• Save in-progress paperwork as a pending draft and come back later to finalize
• Reimport signed files as original documents again for editing and signing in future
• Sign unlimited documents and get unlimited storage
• Connect to Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive for importing and saving seamlessly
• Sign offline: Fill paperwork even if you are not connected to the Internet
• Protect your signature from unauthorized access by setting a 4 digit PIN
• Set a backup email to receive copies of signed document with digital audit log
• Send personalized and authorized emails with your signature
• Sign secure and password protected PDF documents
• Set custom footer while emailing signed documents
• Freestyle drawing to allow unlimited signers on the same document, add notes and comments
• Use more than one email address to import documents from by forwarding files to email@example.com
SignEasy has one of a kind feature: Continuity of electronic signatures enabling you to
• Save pre-filled documents as drafts allowing you to sign them later on any device
• Work offline and continue when you are back online
SignEasy is free to download and use for up to 3 documents with your free Basic account. Upgrade to the Pro or Business plan to sign unlimited documents and unlock advanced features, available through in-app purchase.
Two subscription plans:
• Pro for $39.99 annually
• Business for $79.99 annually
For occasional use, you can buy 10 documents for $4.99 in our Pay-As-You-Go plan.
Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during that time. Auto-renewal may be turned off by you in Account Settings after purchase.
For any questions or bugs, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 5.6.2
We've been listening to you! This update has tons of improvements.
- Our improved iOS 8 extension will let you 'Open In' the signed document in your favorite apps as well.
- We've introduced a simple 3 step onboarding process to help you get started with SignEasy.
- Our new PDF framework will provide the fastest, sleekest and powerful signing experience on iOS
- Bug fixed: For previously saved drafts, you can now go back and re-edit earlier annotations.
- Other bugs? Don't worry, we have squashed many of them in this release!
Love the app? Don't forget to leave a review on the AppStore.
For bugs or feedback, email us at email@example.com.
I love this app. I use it almost every day. Store your signature and initials and you can sign anything, multiple pages, add the date. It is amazing. I use it frequently to sign documents as treasurer of a board, but even more. I just signed and initialed a 16 page real estate contract in minutes and returned it to the attorney. It is a great app.
Top 10 apps ever
Of the 217 apps, this is easily in my top 3 favourite apps! Saves me lots of time not having to print, sign, & scan or fax. Highly recommended. Reasonably priced, plus you can write off on your taxes!
Easiest way to sign docs on computer
I love this app. It takes me seconds to sign PDFs or any doc. No more printing,scanning irritation. Thanks!
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 28, 2015
- Version: 5.6.2
- Size: 73.5 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai
- Seller: Glykka LLC
- © 2010 - 2015 Glykka LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- 10 Documents$4.99
- 1 Year Pro - Unlimited Docs$39.99
- 1 Year Pro$39.99
- 1 Year Business$79.99