SignEasy - Sign Documents, Fill PDF, Excel, Word & Other Files
By Glykka LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SignEasy is the simplest, fastest and most secure way to fill and sign documents from your smartphone or tablet. Save time, money and do business faster by eliminating printing, scanning, faxing and shipping for paperwork.
* Apple featured, listed in 10 essential apps for business and top 50 grossing apps
* Trusted by millions of professionals and hundreds of businesses in 150 countries
* Covered by Forbes, Mashable, Inc, LifeHacker, TheNextWeb, BostonGlobe and PandoDaily
In 3 easy steps, you can use SignEasy to sign documents such as NDAs, real estate contracts, lease agreements, sales invoices, purchase orders, financial agreements, loan documents, expense reports, consent forms, job offers, permission slips, invoices, work orders and almost anything.
Import a document from Email, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote, OneDrive and hundreds of other apps with “Open In” functionality
Sign with your finger or a stylus and fill the document with initials, date, text, company logos and more
Email the final document to anyone or save a copy instantly to Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote and OneDrive
Our new iOS8 extension enables you to complete and send your paperwork right away from your favourite personal and business apps. Now you can simply open a document sign and send it without the usual back and forth switching between apps.
• Support for PDF, Word, Excel, Text, Open Office, HTML, Pages, Images (JPEG, PNG, TIFF) and more
• Multiple signers: get signatures in-person from customers, suppliers or visitors
• Insert your signature, initials or text
• Insert images (signature, logos, ID card)
• Mark checkboxes and other annotations
• Select from many ink colors, text styles and international date formats
• Instant-Sync: All documents are available from any device you use
• Set personal information and custom fields for quicker insertion
• Access recently typed text history to fill forms faster and less typing
• Save original templates for reuse
• Save in-progress paperwork as a pending draft and come back later to finalize
• Reimport signed files as original documents again for editing and signing in future
• Sign unlimited documents and get unlimited storage
• Connect to Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive for importing and saving seamlessly
• Sign offline: Fill paperwork even if you are not connected to the Internet
• Protect your signature from unauthorized access by setting a 4 digit PIN
• Set a backup email to receive copies of signed document with digital audit log
• Send personalized and authorized emails with your signature
• Sign secure and password protected PDF documents
• Set custom footer while emailing signed documents
• Freestyle drawing to allow unlimited signers on the same document, add notes and comments
• Use more than one email address to import documents from by forwarding files to firstname.lastname@example.org
SignEasy has one of a kind feature: Continuity of electronic signatures enabling you to
• Save pre-filled documents as drafts allowing you to sign them later on any device
• Work offline and continue when you are back online
SignEasy is free to download and use for up to 3 documents. Upgrade to Pro or Business to sign more documents and unlock advanced features, available through in-app purchase.
Two subscription options:
• Pro annually for $39.99
• Business annually for $79.99
For occasional use, you can also buy 10 documents for 4.99$ in our Pay-As-You-Go plan.
Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during that time. Auto-renewal may be turned off by you in Account Settings after purchase.
For any questions, email us at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 5.5.1
- Minor bug fixes and crashes
Introducing the new signing extension for iOS8 which enables you to complete and send your paperwork right away from your favourite productivity and business apps such as Dropbox, Box, CloudMagic, Mailbox, OneDrive, CamScanner, GeniusScan, Scannable, Slack and hundreds of other apps. Now you can simply open a document, sign and send it without the usual back and forth switching between apps.
SignEasy is now available in 7 new languages: Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Philippino, Thai, Indonesian and Dutch.
Don't forget to leave a review on App Store since review counts are reset after each update.
Fantastic, easy to use-one thing can be made better
Ease of use, signed all of my documents and sent within 20 minutes. One change-when adding in date, it populates as the European form (d/m/y) at first and you have to manually change it. Fine, but after the 50th time, a little annoying. Please fix that and this app will be perfect.
This came in extremely handy. Recently I've had a lot of documents to take care of and workin out of town and not next to a computer or fax I've been able to take care of business out here in the middle of nowhere. Easy to use and defiantly use again.
Great app just keeps getting better
I use this app regularly to sign legal documents that can be submitted as contracts to private parties and public agencies. It's secure. This app keeps getting better with each iteration. Updated often. Highly recommend.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 26, 2015
- Version: 5.5.1
- Size: 53.8 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai
- Seller: Glykka LLC
- © 2010 - 2015 Glykka LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- 10 Documents$4.99
- 1 Year Pro - Unlimited Docs$39.99
- 1 Year Pro$39.99
- 1 Year Business$79.99