SignEasy - Sign and Fill Documents (PDF, Word, Excel)
By Glykka LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Featured by Apple, Top 10 Must-Have Business Apps *
SignEasy is the simplest and most convenient way to sign and fill documents securely from your iPhone and iPad. Save time, money and eliminate the hassles of printing, scanning, faxing and shipping the paperwork.
* Featured on Fortune, Mashable, Engadget, LifeHacker, TheNextWeb, BostonGlobe and PandoDaily *
* Trusted by millions of professionals and hundreds of businesses in 150 countries *
SignEasy helps you sign a document in 3 simple steps, in less than 60 seconds.
Import a document from Email, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive™, Evernote and hundreds of other apps with “Open In” functionality
Sign with your finger or a stylus and fill the document with initials, date, text, company logos and more
Email the final document to anyone or save a copy instantly to Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and Evernote
USE SIGNEASY TO SIGN DOCUMENTS SUCH AS:
NDAs, real estate contracts, rental lease agreements, sales orders, purchase contracts, financing agreements, loan documents, expense reports, consent forms, offer letters, pemission slips, invoices, work orders and almost anything.
• Support for PDF, Word, Excel, Text, Open Office, HTML, Apple Pages, Images (JPEG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, BMP) and more
• Multiple signers: get additional signatures from colleagues or clients in person
• Fill in text (name, initials, date),
• Insert images (signature, proof of ID, company logos)
• Mark checkboxes and other annotations
• Drag and drop your signature, initials or other items and resize to fit any form
• Select from many ink colors, text styles and international date formats
• Instant synchronization: All personal settings and documents are available from any device you use: iPhone, iPad or other smartphone platforms of your choice
• Set default contact information and custom fields for quick insertion
• Access the history of most recently typed text for filling forms faster with less typing
• Save original templates for reuse
• Save in-progress paperwork as a pending draft and come back later to finalize
• Reimport signed files as originals for further editing and signing
• Earn free document credits by referring SignEasy to friends, family and colleagues
• Login using your Facebook or Google account so you don’t have to remember one more new password
• Sign unlimited documents and get unlimited storage to access all documents in one place
• Link to Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and Evernote for easier importing and backup
• Sign offline: Sign and fill paperwork even if you are not connected to the Internet
• Protect your signature by setting a 4 digit passcode to prevent unauthorized access
• Set a secondary email to receive automatic copies of signed document with digital audit log
• Export your signature to send personalized and authorized emails with your signature
• Sign secure and password protected PDF documents
• Turn off email footer for sending signed documents
The basic account allows you to sign the first 3 documents for free. Upgrade to the premium plan for signing unlimited documents with unlimited storage and other advanced features. For occasional use, you can also buy 10 document credits for a low fee.
For questions, feedback or bug reports send an email to email@example.com. Other inquiries are welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay up-to-date with us at:
What's New in Version 5.0.3
We have noticed few bugs and performance issues with the new version and have submitted a new update to fix them.
The new SignEasy app v5.0 is completely redesigned for iOS7 with a whole new, simpler and a more beautiful experience to sign documents.
Key highlights are:
Faster workflow: Up to 75% less clicks to sign a document
Easier to fill and review documents: Instant edit, instant delete, tap and zoom on document pages during editing, fast page navigation using page thumbnails
Smarter document organization: Search and switch between originals, signed and drafts easily
If you love the new experience, please leave a positive review or rating on AppStore. It really helps!
Disappointed with this version
I've used this app extensively for several years, and find it extremely useful, especially when traveling. It does do what it claims, but this version introduced changes that make it less useful and less convenient in my opinion.
First, why can I no longer set the font and type size for the date in Settings? It is very inconvenient to have to repeatedly reset the size, even in the same document.
Second, the previous version maintained the size of my signature. Again, in this version I have to scale my signature repeatedly.
Third, positioning the date, signature, or text requires that I put my finger on top of the object. Now I can't see where I'm putting it. The previous version offset the object from my finger so I could see clearly.
Finally, why can't I select multiple documents to send to email or Dropbox, or to delete?
I agree with busy travelers review.
I just signed a form from my auto insurance for a claim. A PDF form was sent to me via email ( I'm using my iPad mini ). Anyways, u get an option from when u open ur file from ur email straight to sign easy. U choose ur signatures and date formats and u get to size and place them. Very easy. U also have options to add txt, initials, different formatted dates, and second signatures. Best of all it syncs between iPhone and iPad. Of course once done, u have more options how to send ur signed document. Upgraded package, I believe, is reasonably priced. i got the extra 5 document option. Other than totally worth having!! 5+ stars in my book ... err i mean iPad & iPhone.
I hate paper and this is the perfect solution
One of life's minor aggravations in the electronic era, especially if like me you are regularly required to affix your signature to documents, is the need to print them out, scan, sign, rescan, etc. This app makes all of that go away. Sign on your iPad or computer and return electronically. Great stuff.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 03, 2014
- Version: 5.0.3
- Size: 21.9 MB
- Languages: French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Glykka LLC
- © 2010 - 2014 Glykka LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 10 Documents$4.99
- 1 Year Premium - Unlimited Docs$29.99