Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
EasyWriter Pro helps you write emails faster and more accurately:
1) Check spelling to ensure your emails are professional.
2) More text and less typing with your own text clippings (snippets), either from a list or using Blackberry-style AutoText.
3) Choose contacts with a single tap from your list of Email Favorites.
Former Blackberry users rejoice: AutoText is now available, along with the world's most advanced mobile spell checker!
You can use EasyWriter both for new emails and forwards/replies (see below) while holding your iPhone sideways (or any orientation). Touchtype or watch text as you type, in a text size that is comfortable for you.
Use Pinch and Zoom to adjust the text size. Your message will never get lost because of an incoming call or text message, because EasyWriter keeps your text safe and secure.
* The most advanced mobile spell check available.
* Text clips save time and help you write professional emails quickly.
* Use text clips to choose from multiple signatures.
* Favorites give you fast access to your frequently mailed contacts
* Text is always saved even during interruptions or power loss.
* Maximizes vertical space in landscape mode.
* Reduce font size by Pinching to show more text.
* Increase font size by Zooming to see text more easily.
* Supports "&" and international characters sets (é,ß,ç,ø,ñ,ô and more)
To reply to a message or forward it:
1. Start in Mail and initiate the Reply/Forward.
2. Click the Home button.
3. Open EasyWriter Pro and enter your message.
4. Press "Send to Mail" and the text you entered will appear in the message you initiated in Mail.
EasyWriter, Sax.net, Saxorama, and the EasyWriter logo are trademarks of Sax Software Corp. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
What's New in Version 2.3
Minor update to ensure compatibility with future versions of the iPhone OS.
Not what you expect
As a former BlackBerry user, I bought this app simply for the auto text. It turns out that this doesn't work as you would expect. It has it's own email screen, not the actual default email client on the phone.
Second, the auto-text does not work like the Blackberry auto-text. You have to click on the menu icon, find the item you want to import from a list then select rather than having the ability to type short-key to get the text to import quickly.
Also, the pro version I paid for and downloaded only has the horizontal keyboard and does not have the vertical keyboard at all, which I have become very accustomed to typing on. Basically I have wasted my money by downloading this app. Wish there was some sort of a refund option.
Reported BUG not fixed!
Great app...except for one BUG previously reported, but not addressed. I was hoping it would be fixed in the most recent update. If you have more than one email account, replies generated with EasyWriter Pro will always be sent from your default account. This happens even though the email address of one of your secondary accounts appear as the from address. Your sending account can easily be changed manually prior to sending. Note: All my accounts are IMAP. This may or may not occur with POP accounts.
Easy Writer satisfies
I like the ease of turning the keyboard, much easier to type on. I really want it to transfer now for my text messages. I love using it for emails. Now I want it to be a standard feature that the Iphone allows. That is how addicting it has become. It reminds me of my last cell phone, which was nice. This is a must buy if you use email at all on your Iphone.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 06, 2009
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 0.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sax.net
- © Copyright 2008-2009, Sax Software Corp.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.