Helpful app to start building an awareness in cancer prevention:
- 25 scientifically tested aliments (www.aicr.org) ;
- "+" near each aliment in order to understand which one is most valuable for cancer prevention;
- Did you know? - with a curiosity about the aliment you're reading;
- How do we like it? - learn how we cook that food.
Basically, there are 4 fields which we should focus on:
•Following an intelligent, smart diet;
•Doing a moderate, constant physical activity;
•“Thinking positive” in your everyday tasks;
•Living in a clean, safe environment, starting from the air we breathe.
Ratings and Reviews
Well I learned a lot more from this free app than I usually do from the more expensive ones. It's nice to learn some new key ingredients to help protect yourself against cancer as best you can. Now I have a new list of super foods to find when I go grocery shopping!
Only good if you have cancer or someone you know does
It has a list of foods and there benefits. It's more of a refrence tool.
- fabrizio cattadori
- 2.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Italian
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Fabrizio Cattadori
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.