The street food revolution has given rise to North America's tastiest, juiciest fleet of mobile eateries and Eat St. wants to be your fearless captain.
Find and book the best gourmet food trucks with Eat St. powered by Roaming Hunger, your live compass for chowing down and booking the best gourmet food trucks, food trailers and food carts.
Locate and explore the world of food trucks and carts with this interactive app and book or track the over 8,000 mobile vendors serving everything from Korean BBQ tacos to chocolate caramel crème brûlée on our live food truck map.
Discover Secret Offers from food trucks only available in the Eat St. App.
What does the new Eat St. app do?
- Eat like a boss. Book the best food truck catering powered by Roaming Hunger and make you next event delicious.
- Lunchtime munchies? Real time food truck map shows vendors closest to you at all times.
- Play favorites. Sort vendors by who you like best and highlight your list of faves on a map.
- Can't Decide? Eat St. selected dishes help guide you to the best meal possible.
- Get visual. See menus and photos from your favorite vendors.
- Get to know your vendors. In depth food truck profiles and descriptions.
For more information about the Eat St. App or TV Series, visit http://eatst.foodnetwork.ca/
Eat St. has been completely revamped to bring you the tastiest food trucks and carts, right to your fingertips.
Ratings and Reviews
Shows Some trucks; no Twitter Feed/Faves
Well this food truck app does show Some trucks and there (estimated) times, clicking on them provides a Internet processing circle, but no Twitter feed. Also, when I try to favorite a truck, A pop up appears, saying "Unable to like truck. The data couldn't be read because it isn't in the correct format."
Also this app is basically identical to "Roaming Hunger", just with bigger font.
Shows a very tiny percentage of the trucks in my area.
Not terribly useful
I watch the show. I see things I like. I'd like to be able to use the app to look at menus, scheduled hours, location, and most importantly, to create a list of food trucks I'd like to try. The app has: location, scheduled hours for the next day only (not that useful if one is traveling from elsewhere), no menus, and no capability of creating a "must try" list. The only thing I've really used it for is to get website and email data for the food trucks I've wanted to visit, so I could create a "must try" list using a different app. Pretty lame. Oh, and this morning, when I went to post photos and a review of the awesome food we had at El Gastronomo Vagabundo in St. Catharines yesterday, the app can't find the cart -- says it doesn't exist. I deleted the app in frustration. I give up.
- Roaming Hunger Inc.
- 8.2 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Roaming Hunger, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.