Eat This Much - Meal Planner & Calorie Counter
By Eat This Much Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Put your diet on autopilot with Eat This Much. Tell us your diet goals, the foods you like, your budget, and what your schedule looks like, and we'll automatically generate a complete meal plan to meet your targets. It's like having a personal diet assistant.
We offer both free accounts and premium accounts. As a free user, you can create a day's meal plan and completely customize it however you want. Each meal can have different preferences, and your nutrition targets can be whatever you like.
As a premium user, we'll automatically generate a week of meal plans and send them to you with a grocery list via email. As you follow the plans, you can track what you did or didn't eat, and if you deviate from the plans, we make it easy to readjust your targets for the next week to stay on track. Try out the free account to see if our meal plans appeal to you, and upgrade when you're ready.
- Follow any eating style or create your own
- Hit your macros and calorie targets every day
- Empower yourself with automatic control over your diet
- Take the anxiety out of picking what to eat
- Personalize any of our recipes and they'll replace the original
- Reduce food waste
- Don't like our suggestions? Easily swap them out or configure the generator to only use foods you like
- Manage your virtual pantry (with a premium account)
Normal calorie trackers force you to add foods into your diary one by one. And by the end of the day, there's no guarantee that you'll be anywhere near the nutrition targets you're trying to reach. With our automatic planner, there's nothing to track because everything is already entered for you, and all you have to do is follow the plan.
- You can download the app for free and create/customize as many unique meal plans as you want, and save one to your account.
- To unlock the features of Eat This Much Premium, you can subscribe for $8.99 USD per month or $84.99 USD per year. There is a 2 week free trial.
- The price to subscribe in your currency will be shown in the app before confirming the subscription.
- After the free trial has ended, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account.
- Your subscription will auto-renew unless cancelled 24 hours before the end of the current period (the auto-renew will continue with the same frequency that you select, normally either $8.99 USD for the monthly subscription or $84.99 USD for the annual subscription unless we are running a sale).
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price you initially paid.
- Auto-renew can be turned off at any time from your iTunes Account Settings.
- If you cancel your subscription or turn off auto renew in the middle of a billing cycle your account will remain premium until the end of that cycle.
Apple health integration:
Apple health syncing can be enabled in Settings -> Apple Health -> Enable Apple Health syncing for Premium users.
When Apple Health is enabled:
- your weight will automatically import and export when you login and when you view your user profile
- nutrition information will automatically export for meals marked "I ate this" when they are first viewed in the app and as you edit them
What's New in Version 1.75.0
- Fix full nutrition stats on recipes
I like it so far. I have been using it for about a week. I am somewhat surprised at all the food I am eating throughout the day. I think the web app is a little better that the iOS app. At least getting started and setting up your diet. I never new there were so many ways to prepare and cook chicken. My family has enjoyed a lot of the dishes too.
This app has a lot of promise
I think with some tweaks, this could be an amazing tool. My family and I have used this for about 2 weeks. I still have issues trying to remember where certain features are. The mobile app and web app aren't very consistent. There are things I'd love to do on my iPad but I can't.
Does it all
I love this app. I have been looking for an app to help with portion control, recipes, and calories on a specific food plan and this does it all. Way to go!!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Aug 21, 2017
- Version: 1.75.0
- Size: 31.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Eat This Much Inc.
- © Eat This Much, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Eat This Much Subscription$8.99
- Eat This Much Subscription$84.99
- Eat This Much Subscription$59.99
- Eat This Much Winter Sale Yearly Subscription$49.99