Put your diet on autopilot with Eat This Much. Tell us your diet goals, the foods you like, your budget, and what your schedule looks like, and we'll automatically generate a complete meal plan to meet your targets. It's like having a personal diet assistant.
We offer both free accounts and premium accounts. As a free user, you can create a day's meal plan and completely customize it however you want. Each meal can have different preferences, and your nutrition targets can be whatever you like.
As a premium user, we'll automatically generate a week of meal plans and send them to you with a grocery list via email. As you follow the plans, you can track what you did or didn't eat, and if you deviate from the plans, we make it easy to readjust your targets for the next week to stay on track. Try out the free account to see if our meal plans appeal to you, and upgrade when you're ready.
- Follow any eating style or create your own
- Hit your macros and calorie targets every day
- Empower yourself with automatic control over your diet
- Take the anxiety out of picking what to eat
- Personalize any of our recipes and they'll replace the original
- Reduce food waste
- Don't like our suggestions? Easily swap them out or configure the generator to only use foods you like
- Manage your virtual pantry (with a premium account)
Normal calorie trackers force you to add foods into your diary one by one. And by the end of the day, there's no guarantee that you'll be anywhere near the nutrition targets you're trying to reach. With our automatic planner, there's nothing to track because everything is already entered for you, and all you have to do is follow the plan.
- You can download the app for free and create/customize as many unique meal plans as you want, and save one to your account.
- To unlock the features of Eat This Much Premium, you can subscribe for $8.99 USD per month or $84.99 USD per year. There is a 2 week free trial.
- The price to subscribe in your currency will be shown in the app before confirming the subscription.
- After the free trial has ended, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account.
- Your subscription will auto-renew unless cancelled 24 hours before the end of the current period (the auto-renew will continue with the same frequency that you select, normally either $8.99 USD for the monthly subscription or $84.99 USD for the annual subscription unless we are running a sale).
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price you initially paid.
- Auto-renew can be turned off at any time from your iTunes Account Settings.
- If you cancel your subscription or turn off auto renew in the middle of a billing cycle your account will remain premium until the end of that cycle.
Apple health integration:
Apple health syncing can be enabled in Settings -> Apple Health -> Enable Apple Health syncing for Premium users.
When Apple Health is enabled:
- your weight will automatically import and export when you login and when you view your user profile
- nutrition information will automatically export for meals marked "I ate this" when they are first viewed in the app and as you edit them
We are constantly working to make Eat This Much an even better service!
This version adds a message system that should help make using the app easier.
It also adds the ability to add your own preparation notes to ingredients when creating or personalizing a recipe.
Have a great day :)
Ratings and Reviews
Great App. Needs work.
The ability to have a meal plan built for you based off macros using realistic meals (with dietary and allergy restrictions available) that you can adjust to a price budget is an incredible addition to my IIFYM lifestyle!! Saving me HOURS of planning meals and try to adjust the macros to suit the day.
The only downside is the food database and the difficulty personalizing meals and foods. For example, counting macros is important, but it’s equally important to be flexible. If the serving size says “1 medium banana” and counts the macros for 118g of banana, but your medium size banana is a little short (96g). I personally would like to be able to adjust the grams to see if it’s really worth cutting up another banana, but in order to adjust them on the app you would have to essentially create a new basic food or custom food for a 96g banana. Also, the database for custom branded foods is pretty small. Lastly, if I add a recurring food to my plan but adjust it, there’s no way to adjust throughout the weeks making you have to manually adjust it.
Overall, worth the cost and all the little hiccups so you don’t have to pull your hair out counting macros in a self-made meal plan.
Thanks for the feedback, and sorry for the slow reply! You should be able to modify amounts of things to the gram, unless it's part of a recipe. If you're talking about a banana the generator suggested automatically, then it's a 1-item recipe because the generator only uses recipes, but if it's something you added manually from the Basic Foods (or branded) section, here's how you change the amounts:
- Tap the food in your plan
- Tap the "1 banana" unit in the top left, under the "Back" button
- Switch the units and it will automatically convert the amount, and then make any changes to the amount.
Most foods will let you adjust the grams, but some branded foods might not have accurate gram info and won't give the option.
You should be able to do the same thing with recurring foods that are in your plan, but let me know if I misunderstood what you're asking for! We want to allow this in recipes too soon (so you can make one-off changes to the ingredients without having to personalize the whole recipe), but we have some other changes we're working on first :)
Trying this app out on the 14 day trial period. The app has bug. When you leave it open and turn your phone off then turn it back on the app crashes and you have to force close it then reopen it to get it to work.
Now to the actual part everyone cares about.
Im not a vegan but wanted to try it out because my sister is a vegan. The grocery list was awesome! I went into the grocery with confidence and as I was plucking the items I needed off the shelves, I was swiping the item off my list. It made grocery shopping a breeze! Now Im only just ending my first week of eating and so far the recipes have been great tasting and very satisfying (I am 6’2 260lbs athlete) the only problem so far is when I want to cycle through my option they are very limited. However when I search the app for vegan recipes there are 100’s of items I haven't seen on my plan. Makes me feel like I am missing out. Maybe I’ll see some more recipes on week two. I think this app has great potential just needs more work on the user interface and the algorithm needs updating for sure. Also I am excited to switch over to the paleo option in the future since the vegan option has been delicious so far.
Great app, worth subscription
I’m currently on the 14 day trial and will likely continue with the annual subscription. As someone who desires to be fit and healthy but is also too busy to plan everything in advance on my own, the app is a game changer. I love the level of customization allowed (although this is a double-edged sword which I’ll get to later). I can manually enter exact calories and macronutrients either to the gram or % of calories. I can eliminate foods I either don’t like or can’t eat and they will never be generated in the plans.
Why 4 stars and not 5?
While the app is just about fully customizable, the interface isn’t the most intuitive and so the more you choose to modify and specify the more work and thought you will have to put in upfront. You may wonder, as I did, if the app is actually saving you time or not. However if you do it right the first time, you shouldn’t have to re-create it again.
Another caveat is that my wife and I don’t have the same nutrition and food preferences. So, planning for us both has proven difficult. There are workarounds, but they will add another level to the time and work you need to get the app working the way you want it.
- Eat This Much Inc.
- 28.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Eat This Much, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Eat This Much Subscription $8.99
- Eat This Much Subscription $59.99
- Eat This Much Subscription $84.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.