Order food for delivery or pickup from a huge selection of local restaurants, without even putting on pants. Whether you’re discovering new dishes or reordering favorites, Eat24 is the free and easy way to get great food. From breakfast to midnight snacks and everything in between, your favorite meal is just a tap away. Hungry? Download Eat24 to feed yourself now.
Eat24 is the best way to order delivery for takeout in the U.S., with exclusive deals from nearby restaurants and zero hidden fees.
Top 5 reasons to download Eat24:
1. Get more restaurant options and explore the local food scene
2. Discover exclusive promos you'll only find on the Eat24 app
3. Reorder favorite meals faster with Express Reorder
4. Track your order with real-time delivery updates
5. Preorder your next meal up to four days in advance
Never go without your favorite food again. Want that burrito that never lets you down? Tap "Express Reorder" to quickly bring a previous order straight to checkout. Looking for something specific like potstickers? Just search for it to see a list of great spots near you. Then all you need to do is pick the restaurant, choose your food, and order. We call that a three-tap meal—it doesn’t get easier.
New to the neighborhood? Read ratings and reviews of Eat24 restaurants from our diner community for suggestions from real people. Because who has time for mediocre food?
Eat24 offers many ways to pay, including Apple Pay, Amex Express Checkout, PayPal, or good old-fashioned credit cards. Whatever works best for you.
Hungry for familiar favorites? Our restaurant partners include Arby’s, Chuy’s, Denny’s, Just Salad, On The Border, P.F. Chang’s, Papa John’s, Qdoba, Red Robin, TGI Fridays, Zoes Kitchen, and more.
Download Eat24, the online ordering service that delivers the food you want anytime, anywhere.
We’ve fixed bugs and made some tweaks that make ordering even easier. Enjoy!
Ratings and Reviews
I ordered ahead using this app thinking that it would be quicker than going there in person. I patiently waited and waited. 2 people who came after me had ordered there and paid and ate and left...Finally the guy from the restaurant asked me if I was being served. (After 30min or so) I said I was waiting for my order through Eat24. They checked and told me that they never received the order. I contacted Eat24 through the chat and it stated there are 33 guests ahead of me. I finally got through and told them that I had already paid again to get my order in person. ( which btw it was $3 cheaper at the restaurant than the app) I told them to refund my money. They doubted me that I didn’t get my order. I told them that I have receipt and told them to call the restaurant to verify. I heard the guy talking to them and they refunded my money immediately after. Being so frustrated, I called Eat24 to complain. The experience went bad to worse after speaking to the phone rep. He says restaurant accepted the order and there’s no record of Eat24 rep calling the restaurant. He made it sound like he was doing me a favor by giving me a discount for the next purchase. I told him that he just made me even more frustrated than I had to be. This app used to be decent but after it was taken over by Grubhub they are HORRIBLE... If I could give no star, I would!!!
Hey CMY1183, we appreciate your honest feedback. We are currently making changes to the app and how we interact with diners as well. Again we appreciate your honesty. Happy Eating!
The old app was so much better!
I understand grubhub merged with eat24 but when it came time to make it one product who would have selected the Grubhub app yelps was sooo much better? These are the important things that are missing that yelps app had, hope this feedback gets to someone in their product management team so we can bring back these features!
1. Rating individual dishes at a restaurant, it’s hard to remember what you liked at each restaurant (sometimes dishes tastes funky to you and you don’t remember, doesn’t mean the whole restaurants bad) helps you try new things too!
2. Adding condiments at the end to your order. I barely get any type of silverware plates and forks so I put in very long messages for delivery, but was great to see what restaurants were offering ie: Indian restaurant was giving the red and green sauce away didn’t have to order it. Or sometimes you need ketchup.
3. Allowing to select (instead of having to use sort, because the sort function is only available for one option) by things like delivery fee and price etc
4. Allowing to use coupons you guys send out in your emails when you pay in cash? (Side note the emails they sent were the only ones I ever read when it came to ad emails, the writers were hilarious)
Terrible terrible terrible! Don’t order through this company via Yelp! I placed my order but an item wasn’t available, I missed their call but returned it right away. I sat on hold for 5 minutes before they called me again. I ordered something else that was cheaper but they couldn't refund me the difference and said I could have a $3 credit for my next purchase with them. After the problem with my order, sitting on hold and them not being able to refund my money I knew I would not make use of the $3 credit so I canceled my order. This had already taken 40 minutes of my 45-60 minute quoted delivery time. I called the restaurant directly, told them I was reordering an order I just canceled with Eat 24, her other line rings and she puts me on hold. Comes back, I place my order and ask how long it will be and she says an hour.... I said, from now or my original order time? She says from now, Eat 24 called and canceled your order when I put you on hold so we stopped making your order... Needless to say I canceled that order and went out to eat. Waste of time, waste of effort, pointless service! Email from Eat 24 says my refund will take 3-5 business days to process... are you kidding me??
One star is because I couldn’t put zero!
Ouch! Very sorry you had to go through that. We definitely appreciate your patience that night, and we'd very much like to make it up to you and then some. Not trying to hassle you, but if possible, can you please send one more email w/ your latest order number to email@example.com? We're going to fwd your review to our team, so they can look out for your email and then we'll have a manager figure out what happened and get back to you with a resolution.
- GrubHub Inc
- 154.9 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Copyright 2018 Grubhub, Inc. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.