EAT24 Order Food Delivery & Takeout
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your iPhone can now feed you. No, your phone hasn’t learned to cook but you won’t have to either, thanks to the free, easy-to-use EAT24 Order Food Delivery & Takeout app.
Order food delivery from over 20,000 restaurants in 1,500+ cities, with more being added each day. Search from wherever you are, or wherever you’re going to be when you’re ready for some food. The EAT24 app remembers your preferences, which saves you time, and gives you coupons on a regular basis, which saves you money.
What can our app do?
- Search for specific cuisines, restaurants...even particular dishes.
- It has Yelp inside. See what the foodies of Yelp think about a restaurant without leaving the app.
- Eye Candy. Eat with your eyes and browse delicious food photos on the restaurant menu page. As if you weren’t hungry enough already.
- In unfamiliar territory? Search by your current location, order, and the EAT24 app will have it waiting (well, really the restaurant will, but you get the idea).
- Like to play favorites? We understand completely (Mom always liked us best). The EAT24 app lets you save your favorite restaurants so you can find them more easily next time.
- Do you enjoy entering your credit card numbers over and over again? That’s a rhetorical question, no one does. Which is why the EAT24 app lets you scan your credit card directly into the app and securely stores your payment information for you.
- Hate credit cards? Use Google Wallet or PayPal!
- 24 Hour Live chat and order status support. If it isn’t right, we’ll make it right. No robots, no problem.
- Cash back for future orders through our CashCoupon rewards system.
- Exclusive offers and content through our Eat24Hours VIP program.
- Take pictures of your food and capture the memory of your meal before you devour it. Because a picture is worth 1,000 yums, and because they make other people jealous and hungry. (And really, isn’t that the point of taking food photos?)
- EAT24 Notes. Write a note about your meal right on your phone and remind yourself to order/not order an item again. (Because hunger affects memory in mysterious ways)
- The My Menu feature lets you assemble an All-Star team of your favorite past-ordered items from a restaurant for easy re-ordering. And less thinking than ever before.
- We added the popular Tweet My Meal function, because everyone knows that if you didn’t tweet about it, it didn’t actually happen.
Best of all, once your order’s in, EAT24 handles every aspect of the delivery experience. Which means no more screwed-up orders. No more wondering where the delivery driver is. Just the ability to take back a few precious minutes of your day and enjoy. Something not quite right? Hit up our 24 Hours Live Support within the app and chat with a real human being about any issue or question you may have. We’ll make things right.
Tap, Relax and Enjoy with the EAT24 app.
What's New in Version 5.4.1
The restaurant search results page was having performance issues, but we took it to a specialist and now it scrolls smoother, faster, and longer (Hey, what's so funny?).
Also we found a few small bugs in the app, so we trapped them in a glass, brought them outside, and released them humanely.
Consistently use on a weekly basis!!
My family uses this app every week ... app makes Family Fun Night easier when cooking is not involved. Eat24 sends receipts, tracks orders in real time (which I love), and sends us weekly coupon codes that are always valid!!
Layout makes sense, and is simple to use. Filter restaurants by distance, type of food, favorite dish, or by price range. It even allows user to filter 3rd party delivery.
Menus are expansive, and show top orders. Past orders are very easily accessible if you want to quickly order the same meal you had at any time prior.
Account info, like delivery address or user's favorite restaurant is maintained securely so repeated entries not needed. Allows multiple credit card numbers to be kept on file, too.
Eat24 customer reps are awesome, as well. Communicating with reps via text in the app is easy, and they resolve issues quickly. Even the fine print in coupons or the terms of agreement are fun to read.
Definitely recommend using app for easy & speedy delivery!!
Lots of Options and Easy to Use
I first used this app a LONG time ago and they were very few options and many charged crazy delivery fees. I hate delivery fees. I gave up on the app/idea. Flash forward a couple years and NOW there are tons of great options and they have the free delivery filter...with loads of free delivery places. I haven't been disappointed yet.
Also the ordering and paying process is swift and super easy. I LOVE that I can leave tip right from the app and I don't have to worry about adding it in when the food gets here.
No doubt - this is a 5 star app.
Poor service for a restaurant
Last night we ordered from oh yeah Chinese food restaurant they were late our food was cold, uncooked and had no flavor they still made us pay full price and when we tried to give it back they said we had to go through eat24 cause we ordered through there even though we gave them cash. We called multiple times on the where about a of our food and both times they said on there way or it should be there and after another 30 minutes it finally was but he almost left because we didn't come downstairs fast enough. It's bull we paid 50 bucks for food we couldn't eat and when we asked if we could bring it back they said no we are closing a waste of 50 bucks
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Aug 13, 2015
- Version: 5.4.1
- Size: 59.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Eat24Hours.com Inc
- © Copyright 2014 Eat24Hours Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.