Yelp Eat24 - Order Food Delivery & Takeout
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your iPhone can now feed you. No, your phone hasn’t learned to cook but you won’t have to either, thanks to the free, easy-to-use Yelp Eat24 Order Food Delivery & Takeout app.
Order food delivery from over 32,000 restaurants in 1,500+ cities, with more being added each day. Search 24 hours a day from wherever you are, or wherever you’re going to be when you’re ready for some food. The Yelp Eat24 app remembers your preferences, which saves you time, and gives you coupons on a regular basis, which saves you money. Oh, and because 24 is in our name, that means you can definitely order 24 appetizers for yourself and not feel the least bit bad about it. At least we're pretty sure that's how it works.
What can our app do?
- Search for specific cuisines, restaurants...even particular dishes.
- It has Yelp inside. See what the foodies of Yelp think about a restaurant without leaving the app.
- Eye Candy. Eat with your eyes and browse delicious food photos on the restaurant menu page. As if you weren’t hungry enough already.
- In unfamiliar territory? Search by your current location, order, and the Yelp Eat24 app will have it waiting (well, really the restaurant will, but you get the idea).
- Like to play favorites? We understand completely (Mom always liked us best). The Yelp Eat24 app lets you save your favorite restaurants so you can find them more easily next time.
- Using filters to sort by distance, newest, top rated, delivery/pickup. Plus sort by personal preferences like spicy, healthy, and more.
- Do you enjoy entering your credit card numbers over and over again? That’s a rhetorical question, no one does. Which is why the Yelp Eat24 app lets you scan your credit card directly into the app and securely stores your payment information for you.
- Hate credit cards? Use Apple Pay or PayPal!
- 24 Hour Live chat and order status support. If it isn’t right, we’ll make it right. No robots, no problem.
- Cash back for future orders through our CashCoupon rewards system.
- Exclusive offers and content through our Eat24Hours VIP program.
- Take pictures of your food and capture the memory of your meal before you devour it. Because a picture is worth 1,000 yums, and because they make other people jealous and hungry. (And really, isn’t that the point of taking food photos?)
- Yelp Eat24 Notes. Write a note about your meal right on your phone and remind yourself to order/not order an item again. (Because hunger affects memory in mysterious ways)
- We added the popular Tweet My Meal function, because everyone knows that if you didn’t tweet about it, it didn’t actually happen.
Best of all, once your order’s in, Yelp Eat24 handles every aspect of the delivery experience. Which means no more screwed-up orders. No more wondering where the delivery driver is. Just the ability to take back a few precious minutes of your day and enjoy. Something not quite right? Hit up our 24 Hours Live Support within the app and chat with a real human being about any issue or question you may have. We’ll make things right.
Tap, Relax and Enjoy with the Yelp Eat24 app in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Washington DC, Miami, Baltimore, Las Vegas, Boston, Chicago, New York City, San Diego, Houston, Denver, Atlanta, Phoenix, Austin, Philadelphia and almost every other U.S. city, with more being added every day
What's New in Version 6.11.0
Does anyone really read these things? Let us know.
Tried and Tried
They really have a great selection of restaurant that deliver to my West Town area so we've really tried to overlook small problems. But out of the last 5 orders, 3 of them haven't made it. The worst part of it was we waited for hours before we learned they weren't coming. The first time, the restaurant called to say a courier had grabbed the wrong order (mine) so they would to remake my order and it would be another 30 minutes. After already having waited over 2 hours because no one knew where our food was. Second time, food was delivered promptly. But I opened the bag and found someone else's meal. Third time, today, the restaurant called to say they were out of an item and could they substitute? No problem. 2 hours later I'm trying to track down my order again and I find an email, no text or phone call, saying the order was canceled by the restaurant with no reason given. And no offer of any kind of coupon for my trouble. When I wrote to Eat24 customer service telling them 3 out of 5 fails is pretty ridiculous, they wrote back that I should let them know what they could do to improve their service. No sorry or any apology. Lastly, try to rate Eat24 on Yelp! They aren't listed.
Wasted money - period.
Just as a warning to any potential downloaders/diners… This app will charge you for the delivery price even if the menu is wrong, even if the restaurant is closed, or even if the restaurant simply doesn't have a delivery driver. You'll be left to wait for hours before they decide to email you that you will be "refunded" even though they should have checked with the restaurant was open and delivering before charging your debit card. Completely irresponsible business practice, but they still get away with it somehow.
Next, they don't show accurate prices or business hours for restaurant listings, and will not refund you if you are ordering within or without a time that isn't listed or something that they did not post correctly. As if it is your fault as a customer.
Last, but definitely not least, the "scan your card" function does not work. Multiple times I have scanned different debit cards with no results. Even though all the numbers are correct the app tells me that the card can't be run, even though there are sufficient funds on the card.
Let's be 100% honest here… Our mothers could run a better delivery service on their free time then eat 24 offers. Don't waste your money.
Read the reviews OF COURSE
They are hilarious!!! Same as the weekly coupon! Or the messages while ordering!! Please don't let them stop!! it's the difference between "just another ordering food app" and the "weekly smile app that allows me to order food and chill"
I did have issues when i changed my email but everything is ok again and the support people are super efficient and nice!! Don't hesitate and install it! They are the sauce! And the roll and the chicken 🤗
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Apr 10, 2017
- Version: 6.11.0
- Size: 71.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Yelp, Inc.
- © Copyright 2016 Eat24Hours Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.