Eat24 is now a part of Grubhub—the nation’s leading service for ordering delivery and pickup from the best selection of local restaurants.
Search and download the Grubhub app to order from a huge selection of local restaurants—your Eat24 favorites included! Whether you’re discovering a new dish, or reordering a go-to, Grubhub is the free and easy way to get great food—no phone calls or google searching required. From breakfast to midnight snacks and everything in between, your favorite meal is just a few taps away. Hungry? Download Grubhub to order from the best selection of restaurants in the nation.
Grubhub is the best way to order delivery for takeout in the U.S., with exclusive deals from nearby restaurants and zero hidden fees.
Top 5 reasons to download Grubhub:
1. Get more restaurant options and explore the local food scene
2. Discover exclusive promos you'll only find on the Grubhub app
3. Reorder favorite meals faster with Express Reorder
4. Track your order with real-time delivery updates
5. Preorder your next meal up to four days in advance
Never go without your favorite food again. Want that burrito that never lets you down? Tap "Express Reorder" to quickly bring a previous order straight to checkout. Looking for something specific like potstickers? Just search for it to see a list of great spots near you. Then all you need to do is pick the restaurant, choose your food, and order. We call that a three-tap meal—it doesn’t get easier.
New to the neighborhood? Read ratings and reviews of Grubhub restaurants from our diner community for suggestions from real people. Because who has time for mediocre food?
Grubhub offers many ways to pay, including Apple Pay, Amex Express Checkout, PayPal, or good old-fashioned credit cards. Whatever works best for you.
Hungry for familiar favorites? Our restaurant partners include Arby’s, Chuy’s, Denny’s, Just Salad, On The Border, P.F. Chang’s, Papa John’s, Qdoba, Red Robin, TGI Fridays, Zoes Kitchen, and more.
Download Grubhub, the online ordering service that delivers the food you want anytime, anywhere.
Eat24 is now a part of Grubhub—the nation’s leading service for ordering delivery and pickup from the best selection of local restaurants. You can now order from a huge selection of local restaurants, find your Eat24 favorites, and discover new restaurants, all on the Grubhub app.
Ratings and Reviews
The old app was so much better!
I understand grubhub merged with eat24 but when it came time to make it one product who would have selected the Grubhub app yelps was sooo much better? These are the important things that are missing that yelps app had, hope this feedback gets to someone in their product management team so we can bring back these features!
1. Rating individual dishes at a restaurant, it’s hard to remember what you liked at each restaurant (sometimes dishes tastes funky to you and you don’t remember, doesn’t mean the whole restaurants bad) helps you try new things too!
2. Adding condiments at the end to your order. I barely get any type of silverware plates and forks so I put in very long messages for delivery, but was great to see what restaurants were offering ie: Indian restaurant was giving the red and green sauce away didn’t have to order it. Or sometimes you need ketchup.
3. Allowing to select (instead of having to use sort, because the sort function is only available for one option) by things like delivery fee and price etc
4. Allowing to use coupons you guys send out in your emails when you pay in cash? (Side note the emails they sent were the only ones I ever read when it came to ad emails, the writers were hilarious)
Custom service. Customer service. Customer service.
I really enjoy the convenience of the app. Their rates are also more competitive than similar apps like Uber eats and DoorDash. However, I have consistently had a problem with delivery. On several occasions, I have had to wait upwards of an hour and a half for delivery. In fact, I waited nearly two hours for my last order, just for it to be cancelled bc the restaurant closed waiting for a driver to be sent to collect my order. When I called customer service I was told that they were dealing with high volume in my area and a driver hadn’t be assigned to my order AFTER NEARLY TWO HOURS. I am in the service industry, so I am among the most patient of customers, however, that is just unacceptable. I was offered a $5 off coupon, which I never got to redeem bc the order was canceled. I got no where with my representative who, while pleasant, was foreign and could seemingly only repeat what was written on the script in front of her.
As I said before, I like the app. But the frustration that comes with its pitfalls just aren’t worth the trouble. I’d rather just go old school and hop in the car and pick my food up myself. At least then I could have my meal within the hour. Thanks but no thanks Eat24/Grubhub
Developer Response ,
I'm so sorry to hear about your experience with us. We would love to help you with this situation, please call as at (877) 585-0185 at your earliest convenience.
Im not giving any star because it doesn’t deserve any at all. I’ve never written a review ever and this is my first time because of their worst disgusting service! I ordered a meal through Eat24 by grabhut on my local restaurant. My husband and I are very tired and hungry from washing 2 cars and other things, so We decided to order via Eat24 instead of going through the usual Pizza hut service which is awesome, I want to opt for rice meals. They promised that I will receive the order from 8:44-8:55pm which Didn’t live up to the promised time. I called customer service at8:50pm which took them 12 mins to answer then put me on hold for 10mins to tell me that she can’t locate the driver. I called the restaurant and they said the order was ready at 8:28pm and they’re still waiting for the driver. I have to cancel the order and just drove quickly to popeyes. Then at 9:30 driver shows up in my house. Stupidity and lack of consistency in service. It’s my first time to use their service ( I always use ubereats)and this will be my last I regret using them. So please hurry up shutting down your business as reported because it is a complete joke and garbage you will loose your customers with this kind of service!!! WARNING DON’T use their service. Ubereats is better and more reliable.
- GrubHub Inc
- 194.2 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Copyright 2018 Grubhub, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.