Yelp Eat24 - Order Food Delivery & Takeout
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Your iPhone can now feed you. No, your phone hasn’t learned to cook but you won’t have to either, thanks to the free, easy-to-use Yelp Eat24 Order Food Delivery & Takeout app.
Order food delivery from over 32,000 restaurants in 1,500+ cities, with more being added each day. Search 24 hours a day from wherever you are, or wherever you’re going to be when you’re ready for some food. The Yelp Eat24 app remembers your preferences, which saves you time, and gives you coupons on a regular basis, which saves you money. Oh, and because 24 is in our name, that means you can definitely order 24 appetizers for yourself and not feel the least bit bad about it. At least we're pretty sure that's how it works.
What can our app do?
- Search for specific cuisines, restaurants...even particular dishes.
- It has Yelp inside. See what the foodies of Yelp think about a restaurant without leaving the app.
- Eye Candy. Eat with your eyes and browse delicious food photos on the restaurant menu page. As if you weren’t hungry enough already.
- In unfamiliar territory? Search by your current location, order, and the Yelp Eat24 app will have it waiting (well, really the restaurant will, but you get the idea).
- Like to play favorites? We understand completely (Mom always liked us best). The Yelp Eat24 app lets you save your favorite restaurants so you can find them more easily next time.
- Using filters to sort by distance, newest, top rated, delivery/pickup. Plus sort by personal preferences like spicy, healthy, and more.
- Do you enjoy entering your credit card numbers over and over again? That’s a rhetorical question, no one does. Which is why the Yelp Eat24 app lets you scan your credit card directly into the app and securely stores your payment information for you.
- Hate credit cards? Use Apple Pay or PayPal!
- 24 Hour Live chat and order status support. If it isn’t right, we’ll make it right. No robots, no problem.
- Cash back for future orders through our CashCoupon rewards system.
- Exclusive offers and content through our Eat24Hours VIP program.
- Take pictures of your food and capture the memory of your meal before you devour it. Because a picture is worth 1,000 yums, and because they make other people jealous and hungry. (And really, isn’t that the point of taking food photos?)
- Yelp Eat24 Notes. Write a note about your meal right on your phone and remind yourself to order/not order an item again. (Because hunger affects memory in mysterious ways)
- We added the popular Tweet My Meal function, because everyone knows that if you didn’t tweet about it, it didn’t actually happen.
Best of all, once your order’s in, Yelp Eat24 handles every aspect of the delivery experience. Which means no more screwed-up orders. No more wondering where the delivery driver is. Just the ability to take back a few precious minutes of your day and enjoy. Something not quite right? Hit up our 24 Hours Live Support within the app and chat with a real human being about any issue or question you may have. We’ll make things right.
Tap, Relax and Enjoy with the Yelp Eat24 app in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Washington DC, Miami, Baltimore, Las Vegas, Boston, Chicago, New York City, San Diego, Houston, Denver, Atlanta, Phoenix, Austin, Philadelphia and almost every other U.S. city, with more being added every day
What's New in Version 6.21.0
Remember that thing you didn’t like about our app? Yeah, that one. We fixed that. Also - our restaurant list now has improved VoiceOver support!
The front page should have how much the delivery charges for the restaurants are and the ability to hit the + to add it to my favorite restaurants.
In the checkout page under the total it showed a $2 delivery charge but at the bottom of the page it said: Add minimum $5.75 delivery charge.
Even after going two pages deep into a restaurant's page's, I was not able to hit the + at the restaurant. It did not work.
I didn't proceed any further or so I don't know if the rest of the website works.
It's perfect for me!
I am not sure why there is such a number of negative comments about this app. It works well for me and my location in LA. There are about 7 restaurants that I use this for.
Payment processing is easy, I am properly updated with times and an having the ease to see past orders makes it easy to use it for new orders. It's quite easy to update quantities, modifications and add additional entrees.
Can get better food options with UberEATS
I'm very disappointed in this app. I'm a Yelp Elite, so I was really looking forward to using this app, specifically, for ordering food. My excitement turned into utter disappointment when I saw that there are only 11 options to pick from, with only 3 that could deliver. My city has so many wonderful establishments for food and I'm very upset that it gives so few options to pick from. I'm sure management will give me some speech about how they will be expanding soon, but really I will just continue to order from Uber, since the options are far greater.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Sep 05, 2017
- Version: 6.21.0
- Size: 91.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Yelp, Inc.
- © Copyright 2016 Eat24Hours Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.