EAT24 Order Food Delivery & Takeout
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your iPhone can now feed you. No, your phone hasn’t learned to cook but you won’t have to either, thanks to the free, easy-to-use EAT24 Order Food Delivery & Takeout app.
Order food delivery from over 20,000 restaurants in 1,500+ cities, with more being added each day. Search from wherever you are, or wherever you’re going to be when you’re ready for some food. The EAT24 app remembers your preferences, which saves you time, and gives you coupons on a regular basis, which saves you money.
What can our app do?
- Search for specific cuisines, restaurants...even particular dishes.
- It has Yelp inside. See what the foodies of Yelp think about a restaurant without leaving the app.
- Eye Candy. Eat with your eyes and browse delicious food photos on the restaurant menu page. As if you weren’t hungry enough already.
- In unfamiliar territory? Search by your current location, order, and the EAT24 app will have it waiting (well, really the restaurant will, but you get the idea).
- Like to play favorites? We understand completely (Mom always liked us best). The EAT24 app lets you save your favorite restaurants so you can find them more easily next time.
- Do you enjoy entering your credit card numbers over and over again? That’s a rhetorical question, no one does. Which is why the EAT24 app lets you scan your credit card directly into the app and securely stores your payment information for you.
- Hate credit cards? Use Google Wallet or PayPal!
- 24 Hour Live chat and order status support. If it isn’t right, we’ll make it right. No robots, no problem.
- Cash back for future orders through our CashCoupon rewards system.
- Exclusive offers and content through our Eat24Hours VIP program.
- Take pictures of your food and capture the memory of your meal before you devour it. Because a picture is worth 1,000 yums, and because they make other people jealous and hungry. (And really, isn’t that the point of taking food photos?)
- EAT24 Notes. Write a note about your meal right on your phone and remind yourself to order/not order an item again. (Because hunger affects memory in mysterious ways)
- The My Menu feature lets you assemble an All-Star team of your favorite past-ordered items from a restaurant for easy re-ordering. And less thinking than ever before.
- We added the popular Tweet My Meal function, because everyone knows that if you didn’t tweet about it, it didn’t actually happen.
Best of all, once your order’s in, EAT24 handles every aspect of the delivery experience. Which means no more screwed-up orders. No more wondering where the delivery driver is. Just the ability to take back a few precious minutes of your day and enjoy. Something not quite right? Hit up our 24 Hours Live Support within the app and chat with a real human being about any issue or question you may have. We’ll make things right.
Tap, Relax and Enjoy with the EAT24 app.
What's New in Version 5.1.2
Bikini season is almost here, so we made a few updates to get our app totally beach ready.
App well developed
I've used this a few times but always for takeout and hasn't failed me yet. I can't speak for delivery as I haven't tried that option yet. The app itself is pretty smooth and user friendly. I haven't had it crash and there are some features I find useful such as remember past orders and a timer that lets you know when to go pick up. If the kitchen is busy, it updates you on that as well so you don't show up early and have to wait there. I've also gotten many coupon codes which is another incentive to continue using this. There's also someone you can talk to right away about an order/issue but I haven't used that function (hopefully I wouldn't need to). Right now the choices are somewhat limited in my area but I'm sure more and more restaurants will be added as time goes on.
"Restaurant does not deliver to this address"???
This app is going to drive me insane! It's quite ridiculous! No matter what restaurant I try to order from (even those less than half a mile from me) the app says "this restaurant does not deliver to this address" when the address is the same one these restaurants have delivered to before... This appears to be an app issue since I called the restaurants and they did deliver.
I'd give zero stars if I could. Please fix this issue asap, I can't use the app otherwise!
Didn't send restaurant my order, charged my card!
I ordered from a place tonight I've used Eat24 in the past once for. This time, the restaurant didn't even receive my order, but Eat24 definitely charged my credit card and showed up immediately on my online statement. Bravo Eat24... Tonight my dinner cost me over 3 hours. You destroyed my night. Even the guy at the place we ordered from said "Don't use Eat24, this isn't the first time this has happened with them..."
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: May 29, 2015
- Version: 5.1.2
- Size: 57.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Eat24Hours.com Inc
- © Copyright 2014 Eat24Hours Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.