Yelp Eat24 - Order Food Delivery & Takeout
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your iPhone can now feed you. No, your phone hasn’t learned to cook but you won’t have to either, thanks to the free, easy-to-use Yelp Eat24 Order Food Delivery & Takeout app.
Order food delivery from over 32,000 restaurants in 1,500+ cities, with more being added each day. Search 24 hours a day from wherever you are, or wherever you’re going to be when you’re ready for some food. The Yelp Eat24 app remembers your preferences, which saves you time, and gives you coupons on a regular basis, which saves you money. Oh, and because 24 is in our name, that means you can definitely order 24 appetizers for yourself and not feel the least bit bad about it. At least we're pretty sure that's how it works.
What can our app do?
- Search for specific cuisines, restaurants...even particular dishes.
- It has Yelp inside. See what the foodies of Yelp think about a restaurant without leaving the app.
- Eye Candy. Eat with your eyes and browse delicious food photos on the restaurant menu page. As if you weren’t hungry enough already.
- In unfamiliar territory? Search by your current location, order, and the Yelp Eat24 app will have it waiting (well, really the restaurant will, but you get the idea).
- Like to play favorites? We understand completely (Mom always liked us best). The Yelp Eat24 app lets you save your favorite restaurants so you can find them more easily next time.
- Using filters to sort by distance, newest, top rated, delivery/pickup. Plus sort by personal preferences like spicy, healthy, and more.
- Do you enjoy entering your credit card numbers over and over again? That’s a rhetorical question, no one does. Which is why the Yelp Eat24 app lets you scan your credit card directly into the app and securely stores your payment information for you.
- Hate credit cards? Use Apple Pay or PayPal!
- 24 Hour Live chat and order status support. If it isn’t right, we’ll make it right. No robots, no problem.
- Cash back for future orders through our CashCoupon rewards system.
- Exclusive offers and content through our Eat24Hours VIP program.
- Take pictures of your food and capture the memory of your meal before you devour it. Because a picture is worth 1,000 yums, and because they make other people jealous and hungry. (And really, isn’t that the point of taking food photos?)
- Yelp Eat24 Notes. Write a note about your meal right on your phone and remind yourself to order/not order an item again. (Because hunger affects memory in mysterious ways)
- We added the popular Tweet My Meal function, because everyone knows that if you didn’t tweet about it, it didn’t actually happen.
Best of all, once your order’s in, Yelp Eat24 handles every aspect of the delivery experience. Which means no more screwed-up orders. No more wondering where the delivery driver is. Just the ability to take back a few precious minutes of your day and enjoy. Something not quite right? Hit up our 24 Hours Live Support within the app and chat with a real human being about any issue or question you may have. We’ll make things right.
Tap, Relax and Enjoy with the Yelp Eat24 app in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Washington DC, Miami, Baltimore, Las Vegas, Boston, Chicago, New York City, San Diego, Houston, Denver, Atlanta, Phoenix, Austin, Philadelphia and almost every other U.S. city, with more being added every day
What's New in Version 6.3.3
What a productive day. We dusted the bugs off some login issues, then recharged with a few plates of garlic noodles. You deserve to feel this good, too. Just tap Update and say "Open sesame chicken."
- Fixed issue where users were occasionally logged out when returning to the app.
- Fixed issue where logging in via iCloud saved password popup didn’t work.
I decided to order using this app for the first time. I got a confirmation saying my order was being cooked to sit back and relax, it will arrive in 45 mins. I was looking forward to enjoying some ribs waiting on the count down they send you. 45 mins later instead of receiving my food a I get a call from this app letting me know the restaurant ran out of ribs, if I'd like something else instead. Umm 45 mins later you want to call me and ask that?! The guy on the phone offered a coupon for some bucks off next time acting like it's no big deal. After I told him to just refund me I get a text saying they couldn't find my order. I replied saying exactly what I'm saying on here. Then the guy calls me back saying that why would I send a text like that if he offered to give me a coupon. Saying it was not their fault that the restaurant had just now called them to let them m ow they were out of ribs. So why confirm saying the restaurant received the order and 45 mins later call me to tell me I'm not getting what I wanted?! And question me for getting upset?! Never again! Btw, I'm still waiting to get refunded, he said he would send me an email letting me know I'm refunded and nothing! Do not do it!! Use über eats instead!
best app for food ordering to date
i've used this app now for about 3 months and its functionality is simple and straightforward: find food, order food, pay for food. There are some really pointless reviews that have nothing to do about the app and more about a restaurant... Personally I've had orders arrive earlier than expected, right on time and a few minutes late. So disclaimer: This app does not cook the food and deliver it via drone. There is still a few humans involved getting it to your door, so chill out and order BEFORE you're starving.
Doesn't coordinate with Yelp searches.
It's too automated because it saves selections from your last order, regardless of the selections you make while searching in Yelp. For instance, if you search in Yelp for a restaurant open now that delivers to your address and then launch this app to place the order, it will default to pickup if that was your last method. By the time you wonder where your food is, the restaurant is closed, you've paid for a meal you never received, and the people on chat never respond. You have to repeat yourself to them 800 times and if you try to click anywhere at all, you lose your message and have to start the communication all over again.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Sep 29, 2016
- Version: 6.3.3
- Size: 92.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Yelp, Inc.
- © Copyright 2016 Eat24Hours Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.