Yelp Eat24 - Order Food Delivery & Takeout
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your iPhone can now feed you. No, your phone hasn’t learned to cook but you won’t have to either, thanks to the free, easy-to-use Yelp Eat24 Order Food Delivery & Takeout app.
Order food delivery from over 32,000 restaurants in 1,500+ cities, with more being added each day. Search 24 hours a day from wherever you are, or wherever you’re going to be when you’re ready for some food. The Yelp Eat24 app remembers your preferences, which saves you time, and gives you coupons on a regular basis, which saves you money. Oh, and because 24 is in our name, that means you can definitely order 24 appetizers for yourself and not feel the least bit bad about it. At least we're pretty sure that's how it works.
What can our app do?
- Search for specific cuisines, restaurants...even particular dishes.
- It has Yelp inside. See what the foodies of Yelp think about a restaurant without leaving the app.
- Eye Candy. Eat with your eyes and browse delicious food photos on the restaurant menu page. As if you weren’t hungry enough already.
- In unfamiliar territory? Search by your current location, order, and the Yelp Eat24 app will have it waiting (well, really the restaurant will, but you get the idea).
- Like to play favorites? We understand completely (Mom always liked us best). The Yelp Eat24 app lets you save your favorite restaurants so you can find them more easily next time.
- Using filters to sort by distance, newest, top rated, delivery/pickup. Plus sort by personal preferences like spicy, healthy, and more.
- Do you enjoy entering your credit card numbers over and over again? That’s a rhetorical question, no one does. Which is why the Yelp Eat24 app lets you scan your credit card directly into the app and securely stores your payment information for you.
- Hate credit cards? Use Apple Pay or PayPal!
- 24 Hour Live chat and order status support. If it isn’t right, we’ll make it right. No robots, no problem.
- Cash back for future orders through our CashCoupon rewards system.
- Exclusive offers and content through our Eat24Hours VIP program.
- Take pictures of your food and capture the memory of your meal before you devour it. Because a picture is worth 1,000 yums, and because they make other people jealous and hungry. (And really, isn’t that the point of taking food photos?)
- Yelp Eat24 Notes. Write a note about your meal right on your phone and remind yourself to order/not order an item again. (Because hunger affects memory in mysterious ways)
- We added the popular Tweet My Meal function, because everyone knows that if you didn’t tweet about it, it didn’t actually happen.
Best of all, once your order’s in, Yelp Eat24 handles every aspect of the delivery experience. Which means no more screwed-up orders. No more wondering where the delivery driver is. Just the ability to take back a few precious minutes of your day and enjoy. Something not quite right? Hit up our 24 Hours Live Support within the app and chat with a real human being about any issue or question you may have. We’ll make things right.
Tap, Relax and Enjoy with the Yelp Eat24 app in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Washington DC, Miami, Baltimore, Las Vegas, Boston, Chicago, New York City, San Diego, Houston, Denver, Atlanta, Phoenix, Austin, Philadelphia and almost every other U.S. city, with more being added every day
What's New in Version 6.4.2
1. You can put anything in a taco if you try hard enough.
2. You will get bug fixes and improvements when you tap the Update button.
Search function = ok, Customer service = useless
It works ok for restaurant searches, but it has a few glitches with leaving reviews because it wouldn't save the photos I uploaded.
As for their customer service.... I received a bad food order. My fruit dish was close to being rotten and my orange chicken dish had a bunch of fried bone cartilage instead of chicken. I sent yelp pictures and corresponded with them over a few hours and their resolution after all that effort was, we will refund you $7 or you can contact the restaurant yourself. Really? If that was the case, I would've done that to begin with. Why waste my time over several hours of email correspondence if $7 is the scope of your ability to resolve an issue. That wouldn't even cover the cost of my fruit dish?
This app is amazing. Love it for the D.C./MD/VA area. Haven't tried it anywhere else yet. It's got spunky humor and I like the customer protection it has with your payment info and communicating with a restaurant. The only thing I'd change is the ability to quick label your saved cards. I share the account with my boyfriend and we've got like 6 cards on there and never remember which one is what, so that can be kind of annoying. Otherwise, totally recommend for all your lazy eating adventures.
I absolutely love ordering through Yelp. I would give it 6 stars if I could. When they took down ordering via the original app, I was forced to download this app, which was fine. Everything went smoothly until checkout, when I was notified that the restaurant was "closed for vacation".
I've been to this place for years, they were not closed. I called and place my order via the phone instead. They need to fix this bug, and at the very least, put a more truthful reason as to why orders cannot be placed at this time.
They could dishonestly turn other customers away from businesses like this.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Jan 17, 2017
- Version: 6.4.2
- Size: 105 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Yelp, Inc.
- © Copyright 2016 Eat24Hours Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.