Yelp Eat24 - Order Food Delivery & Takeout
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your iPhone can now feed you. No, your phone hasn’t learned to cook but you won’t have to either, thanks to the free, easy-to-use Yelp Eat24 Order Food Delivery & Takeout app.
Order food delivery from over 25,000 restaurants in 1,500+ cities, with more being added each day. Search 24 hours a day from wherever you are, or wherever you’re going to be when you’re ready for some food. The Yelp Eat24 app remembers your preferences, which saves you time, and gives you coupons on a regular basis, which saves you money. Oh, and because 24 is in our name, that means you can definitely order 24 appetizers for yourself and not feel the least bit bad about it. At least we're pretty sure that's how it works.
What can our app do?
- Search for specific cuisines, restaurants...even particular dishes.
- It has Yelp inside. See what the foodies of Yelp think about a restaurant without leaving the app.
- Eye Candy. Eat with your eyes and browse delicious food photos on the restaurant menu page. As if you weren’t hungry enough already.
- In unfamiliar territory? Search by your current location, order, and the Yelp Eat24 app will have it waiting (well, really the restaurant will, but you get the idea).
- Like to play favorites? We understand completely (Mom always liked us best). The Yelp Eat24 app lets you save your favorite restaurants so you can find them more easily next time.
- Do you enjoy entering your credit card numbers over and over again? That’s a rhetorical question, no one does. Which is why the Yelp Eat24 app lets you scan your credit card directly into the app and securely stores your payment information for you.
- Hate credit cards? Use Apple Pay or PayPal!
- 24 Hour Live chat and order status support. If it isn’t right, we’ll make it right. No robots, no problem.
- Cash back for future orders through our CashCoupon rewards system.
- Exclusive offers and content through our Eat24Hours VIP program.
- Take pictures of your food and capture the memory of your meal before you devour it. Because a picture is worth 1,000 yums, and because they make other people jealous and hungry. (And really, isn’t that the point of taking food photos?)
- Eat24 Notes. Write a note about your meal right on your phone and remind yourself to order/not order an item again. (Because hunger affects memory in mysterious ways)
- We added the popular Tweet My Meal function, because everyone knows that if you didn’t tweet about it, it didn’t actually happen.
Best of all, once your order’s in, Yelp Eat24 handles every aspect of the delivery experience. Which means no more screwed-up orders. No more wondering where the delivery driver is. Just the ability to take back a few precious minutes of your day and enjoy. Something not quite right? Hit up our 24 Hours Live Support within the app and chat with a real human being about any issue or question you may have. We’ll make things right.
Tap, Relax and Enjoy with the Yelp Eat24 app.
What's New in Version 6.0.1
Another day another update, except this one is actually useful. Enjoy:
- FINALLY, we incorporated Apple Pay into our app. We assume this lets you pay for all types of apples, so Granny Smith enthusiasts, rejoice!
- We know how annoying it is to press multiple buttons, so we worked with top scientists and fingerologists to integrate 3D Touch. Now with Quick Actions, in one tap you can check order status, past orders, and indicate how hangry you are depending on how hard or light you tap. Neat! (Just kidding about that third thing)
- You can now search for cuisines and Restaurants by name with Spotlight search. Looking for Chinese food? Pizza? Sushi-Thai-Cheeseburger fusion? Go for it. Spotlight Search makes hooking up with amazing food near you even easier.
Until our next app update this is @Eat24 saying, Good night, good luck and good bacon.
My review is 3-star so they can acknowledge that my app is broken.
iPhone 6s 128gb
I go into the app and the app loads all perfect until the first screen says what my address is. So I let GPS grab my location or I type it in either way this issue occurs. I click "Find Restaurants" and it loads, once the next page loads I have an error "Oops. No results for the search." It could be my location but then again I don't live in the boonies. I like maybe 5-10 minutes from the major society. Wondering if it is my location, and would love some contact back on this to figure out what it is.
Also if it is my location I am disappointed that no one has come into contact with restaurants to use this service. Would love to know.
EAT24 fills my belly
Hands down the best app to order food, their App navigation and ordering system is extremely easy and the food pictures makes it really easy to pick what to eat. I also like their humor and their approach to unique messages while processing the order.
This is a terrible app. There are much better options. Twice I waited for over 2 and 1/2 hours and the support told me the same thing over and over, 'it's on its way'. After I finally canceled, they charged me anyway. When I had to follow up the next day they said the system said I'd received the food which never happened.
With so many good options, this is a ridiculous experience. I recommend Postmates or Cavear. MUCH better options, consistent, reliable, great options.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Nov 16, 2015
- Version: 6.0.1
- Size: 60.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Eat24Hours.com Inc
- © Copyright 2014 Eat24Hours Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.