Eat24 is now a part of Grubhub—the nation’s leading service for ordering
delivery and pickup from the best selection of local restaurants.
Search and download the Grubhub app to order from a huge selection of local restaurants—your Eat24 favorites included! Whether you’re discovering a new dish, or reordering a go-to, Grubhub is the free and easy way to get great food—no phone calls or google searching required. From breakfast to midnight snacks and everything in between, your favorite meal is just a few taps away. Hungry? Download Grubhub to order from the best selection of restaurants in the nation.
Grubhub is the best way to order delivery for takeout in the U.S., with exclusive deals from nearby restaurants and zero hidden fees.
Top 5 reasons to download Grubhub:
1. Get more restaurant options and explore the local food scene
2. Discover exclusive promos you'll only find on the Grubhub app
3. Reorder favorite meals faster with Express Reorder
4. Track your order with real-time delivery updates
5. Preorder your next meal up to four days in advance
Never go without your favorite food again. Want that burrito that never lets you down? Tap "Express Reorder" to quickly bring a previous order straight to checkout. Looking for something specific like potstickers? Just search for it to see a list of great spots near you. Then all you need to do is pick the restaurant, choose your food, and order. We call that a three-tap meal—it doesn’t get easier.
New to the neighborhood? Read ratings and reviews of Grubhub restaurants from our diner community for suggestions from real people. Because who has time for mediocre food?
Grubhub offers many ways to pay, including Apple Pay, Amex Express Checkout, PayPal, or good old-fashioned credit cards. Whatever works best for you.
Hungry for familiar favorites? Our restaurant partners include Arby’s, Chuy’s, Denny’s, Just Salad, On The Border, P.F. Chang’s, Papa John’s, Qdoba, Red Robin, TGI Fridays, Zoes Kitchen, and more.
Download Grubhub, the online ordering service that delivers the food you want anytime, anywhere.
We’re thrilled to announce that Eat24 is now a part of Grubhub. You can now order from a huge selection of local restaurants—your Eat24 favorites included—with Grubhub!
Ratings and Reviews
I ordered ahead using this app thinking that it would be quicker than going there in person. I patiently waited and waited. 2 people who came after me had ordered there and paid and ate and left...Finally the guy from the restaurant asked me if I was being served. (After 30min or so) I said I was waiting for my order through Eat24. They checked and told me that they never received the order. I contacted Eat24 through the chat and it stated there are 33 guests ahead of me. I finally got through and told them that I had already paid again to get my order in person. ( which btw it was $3 cheaper at the restaurant than the app) I told them to refund my money. They doubted me that I didn’t get my order. I told them that I have receipt and told them to call the restaurant to verify. I heard the guy talking to them and they refunded my money immediately after. Being so frustrated, I called Eat24 to complain. The experience went bad to worse after speaking to the phone rep. He says restaurant accepted the order and there’s no record of Eat24 rep calling the restaurant. He made it sound like he was doing me a favor by giving me a discount for the next purchase. I told him that he just made me even more frustrated than I had to be. This app used to be decent but after it was taken over by Grubhub they are HORRIBLE... If I could give no star, I would!!!
Hey CMY1183, we appreciate your honest feedback. We are currently making changes to the app and how we interact with diners as well. Again we appreciate your honesty. Happy Eating!
The old app was so much better!
I understand grubhub merged with eat24 but when it came time to make it one product who would have selected the Grubhub app yelps was sooo much better? These are the important things that are missing that yelps app had, hope this feedback gets to someone in their product management team so we can bring back these features!
1. Rating individual dishes at a restaurant, it’s hard to remember what you liked at each restaurant (sometimes dishes tastes funky to you and you don’t remember, doesn’t mean the whole restaurants bad) helps you try new things too!
2. Adding condiments at the end to your order. I barely get any type of silverware plates and forks so I put in very long messages for delivery, but was great to see what restaurants were offering ie: Indian restaurant was giving the red and green sauce away didn’t have to order it. Or sometimes you need ketchup.
3. Allowing to select (instead of having to use sort, because the sort function is only available for one option) by things like delivery fee and price etc
4. Allowing to use coupons you guys send out in your emails when you pay in cash? (Side note the emails they sent were the only ones I ever read when it came to ad emails, the writers were hilarious)
Im not giving any star because it doesn’t deserve any at all. I’ve never written a review ever and this is my first time because of their worst disgusting service! I ordered a meal through Eat24 by grabhut on my local restaurant. My husband and I are very tired and hungry from washing 2 cars and other things, so We decided to order via Eat24 instead of going through the usual Pizza hut service which is awesome, I want to opt for rice meals. They promised that I will receive the order from 8:44-8:55pm which Didn’t live up to the promised time. I called customer service at8:50pm which took them 12 mins to answer then put me on hold for 10mins to tell me that she can’t locate the driver. I called the restaurant and they said the order was ready at 8:28pm and they’re still waiting for the driver. I have to cancel the order and just drove quickly to popeyes. Then at 9:30 driver shows up in my house. Stupidity and lack of consistency in service. It’s my first time to use their service ( I always use ubereats)and this will be my last I regret using them. So please hurry up shutting down your business as reported because it is a complete joke and garbage you will loose your customers with this kind of service!!! WARNING DON’T use their service. Ubereats is better and more reliable.
- GrubHub Inc
- 184 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Copyright 2018 Grubhub, Inc. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.