EAT24 Order Food Delivery and Takeout
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your iPad can now feed you. No, it hasn’t learned to cook, but you won’t have to either, thanks to the free, easy-to-use Eat24 Order Food Delivery and Takeout app.
Order food delivery from over 20,000 restaurants in 1,500+ cities, with more being added each day. Search from wherever you are, or wherever you’re going to be when you’re ready for some food. The Eat24 iPad app remembers your preferences, which saves you time, and gives you coupons on a regular basis, which saves you money.
What can our app do?
- Search for specific cuisines, restaurants...even particular dishes.
- In unfamiliar territory? Search by your current location, order, and the Eat24 iPad app will have it waiting (well, really the restaurant will, but you get the idea).
- Yelp included. See what the foodies of Yelp think about a restaurant without leaving the app.
- Like to play favorites? We understand completely (Mom always liked us best). The Eat24 iPad app lets you save your favorite restaurants so you can find them more easily next time.
- Do you enjoy entering your credit card numbers over and over again? That’s a rhetorical question, no one does. The Eat24 iPad app lets you scan your credit card directly into the app and securely stores your payment information for you.
- Hate credit cards? Use PayPal!
- 24 Hour Live chat and order status support. If it isn’t right, we’ll make it right. No robots, no problem.
- Cash back for future orders through our CashCoupon rewards system.
- Exclusive offers and content through our Eat24Hours VIP program.
- Take pictures of your food and capture the memory of your meal before you devour it. Because a picture is worth 1,000 yums, and because they make other people jealous and hungry. (And really, isn’t that the point of taking food photos?)
- Eat24 Notes. Write a note about your meal right on your iPad and remind yourself to order/not order an item again. (Because hunger affects memory in mysterious ways)
- The My Notes feature lets you assemble an All-Star team of your favorite past-ordered items from a restaurant for easy re-ordering. And less thinking than ever before.
- We included the popular Tweet My Meal function, because everyone knows that if you didn’t tweet about it, it didn’t actually happen.
Best of all, once your order’s in, Eat24 handles every aspect of the delivery experience. Which means no more screwed-up orders. No more wondering where the delivery driver is. Just the ability to take back a few precious minutes of your day and enjoy. Something not quite right? Hit up our 24 Hours Live Support within the app and chat with a real human being about any issue or question you may have. We’ll make things right.
Tap, Relax and Enjoy with the Eat24 iPad app.
What's New in Version 1.7
- Bugs were found and “taken care of” if you know what we mean.
- We also improved our UX which we assume stands for Unicorn Xylophone, so enjoy that.
Loved it in the beginning, completely hate it now
I loved using this app when I first downloaded it, it was so easy to use and the food showed up in no time. But as I have been using the app I have been noticing more and more that the app just isn't worth it. You try to place an order and it declines your credit card, or the business doesn't contact you that they are closed, their customer service is slow in response and can't help when help is needed. It looks like I will be deleting this app after I clear out all my information.
Hopefully they can get the bugs worked out and maybe we'll decide to come back and use it again, but I doubt it.
Update made PayPal app linkage not work
Now the iPad version doesn't recognize the account setting to link with my open PayPal app so I end up having to log-in to PayPal every time I order. Grrr! The "Account" tab on the bottom of homepage opens up a set of options, and "My Wallet" is one, and it says "Want to store a payment method? You will have the option to do so on the checkout page." But you don't. You can select PayPal to pay but you then get sent to log into PayPal online and never get to save it as your default. There is no button or anything to select "save payment method" or anything like that. Grrr!
I am using, but not in love
I am testing Eat24 and Grubhub. Right now I am leaning Eat24. However I have the app on my iPad yet I have to log into their site every time I use it,don't like. I also place orders for aprox $45-65 on avg. They used to not charge a fee on many of the restaurants, now everything has a fee. I feel at $50 for a couple miles drive, I shouldn't be paying a fee. So of these two,Munich ever fixes these problems first wins... BTW I see the same restaurants charging different fees between the two products. I use the app with the lowest fee for that restaurant. If the fee breaks $3.00, I won't order from that restaurant.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Dec 21, 2015
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 43.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Eat24Hours.com Inc
- © Copyright 2014 EAT24, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.