Eatigo is a restaurant reservation app which offers time-based discounts of up to 50% off, every day at all of its 4500+ restaurants. There are no pre-payments or hidden cost, eatigo is 100% free. It’s simple to use: search, reserve, enjoy!
Available in Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, India Philippines, and Indonesia eatigo has seated over 5 million diners across the region and is Southeast Asia’s no. 1 restaurant reservation app.
Enjoy an expansive list of more than 4,500 restaurants ranging from 5-star hotel locations, Michelin recommended restaurants to popular food chains and small-scale eateries. Eatigo offers a wide variety of cuisines and price ranges all with discounts of up to 50% off.
Reserve in 3 easy steps
1. Browse for restaurants on our curated categories, top & new restaurant tabs, or use ‘here & now’ feature to see nearby restaurants, or simply search for the restaurant you are looking for.
2. Select the restaurant you would like to dine in
3. Pick a time, date & discount and confirm your reservation. An instant booking confirmation will be sent to you on the app, email and sms.
Dine in 3 easy steps
1. Arrive at the restaurant on time and show the booking code digitally
2. Order any food items from the menu and enjoy the discount (drinks are excluded from eatigo’s discount).
3. Pay for the bill with discount already automatically deducted
Fuss-Free Reservation with no pre-payment
It’s 100% free, with none of that credit card information requirement nonsense. You’ll find all the restaurant info you need on the app, like menus, recommendations, reviews and how to get there. Choose from over 100 food categories like Japanese, Pizza, Cafes, Burgers, Hotpot, All-You-Can Eat, Hotel Buffets and many more!
Preview of our top restaurant partners
Bangkok – Kyochon, Chu Chocolate Bar, Outback Steakhouse, Jamie's Italian, Feast @ Royal Orchid Sheraton, Atelier @ Pullman, River Café Terrace @ The Peninsula
Singapore – Morganfield’s, Crystal Jade Kitchen, Harry’s, Pho Street, Yoogane, Swensen’s, Suki-Ya, Marriott Cafe @ Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel
Kuala Lumpur – Lemon Garden @ Shangri-La, Cinnamon Coffee House @ One World Hotel, The Mill Cafe @ Grand Millennium, Rocku Yakiniku, Yoogane Dak Galbi
Hong Kong – The Continental, JW Café @ JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong, PizzaExpress, YumCha, The Coffee Academics, Greyhound, HABITŪ table
Mumbai – Mezzo Veg Lounge, Angrezi Dhaba The Wholesale Theka @ Nakshatra Mall Dadar, Pot Pourri @ Chembur
Pune – Aufside, Barbeque Village, Falak, Cafe 1730, Eighty Eight @ Hyatt, TJ's Brew Works,
Philippines – Heat @ Edsa Shangri-la, The Pantry @ Dusit Thani Manila, The Cafe @ Hyatt City of Dreams, Ramen Nagi, Barcino, Pancake House, VENGO, Banh Mi Kitchen
Jakarta – Gyu-Kaku Prime @ Plaza Indonesia, Pasola @ The Ritz-Carlton Pacific Place, Lewis & Carroll @ Blok M, Le Gran Cafe @ Gran Mahakam, Ramen 38 Sanpachi, Amigos, Seorae, Hong Tang, Amigos Bar & Cantina, Sunny Side Up
- Find the best deals based on your location, availability and interest with our multifunctional search tool
- Browse restaurants based on popularity and trending places
- Find restaurants and real-time offer near you with “Here & Now” feature
- Manage your reservations, personal details and favourite restaurants
- Keep track of reservation notifications, blog updates and new promotions from eatigo in your Notification Hub.
Bug fixes (we hate bugs as much as you!)
Enjoy using our app? We would love it if you could review us on the App Store.
Ratings and Reviews
Good when reliable
The app is good when reliable. Sometimes the app directs you to closed restaurants. Sometimes the restaurants cancel the reservations and eatigo just informs you - too bad. The app overall is horrible. I’m dev from the US but this app looks like it was develop in the cheap. You can tell poor QA, poor test coverage, and poor user experience. You cannot even filter correctly by time and percentage off. The app doesn’t track sessions properly. So the main benefit is the discount but it’s frustrating to get to that end.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thank you for your honest feedback! We have forwarded this to our IT team who will be looking into it. We appreciate your patience in the meantime while we get it sorted.
Overall useful except...
Good app and very useful. Unfortunately only my good reviews comes up. We got food poisoned at one restaurant and wrote in review. You called us to check up on us and told us we should hear back from the restaurant within a few days. Heard nothing and my review never showed up, could atleast show our star rate...
Great concept but...
Need to be able able to filter by discount level in the here and now view, and the app needs to filter out showing places where the deal isn’t currently available. And please stop showing the invite pop-up every time I enter the app.
- EATIGO INTERNATIONAL PTE. LTD.
- 105.1 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Indonesian, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Gambling and Contests
- © 2016 eatigo international pte. ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.