By Meredith Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Try EatingWell iPad® Edition today – FREE!
Download the app and receive a FREE ISSUE when you say yes to a monthly or annual subscription.
Every issue of EatingWell makes whipping up scrumptious, good-for-you dishes easier & more affordable than you ever dreamed possible!
And now with digital issues on your iPad, all the make-sense ideas and quick-and-easy recipes you love about the print edition of EatingWell come to life in a whole new way!
Just look at all you get in every issue ...
• Hearty, healthy recipes you can whip up in a flash! Tender, grass-fed Salisbury Steak & Country Gravy. Old-Fashioned Cheesy Lasagna loaded with heirloom tomatoes. Piping-hot, free-range Chicken Pot Pie ... most under $3 a serving!
• Support local farmers and sustain your environment at the same time! EatingWell introduces you to the people behind your produce, who share their inspiring stories, sustainable growing techniques, plus what you should look for next time you’re at the store or farmers’ market.You’ll eat better and healthier than ever before!
• Reliable health-and-wellness updates! Our team of doctors and dieticians slash fat, cut calories, reduce sodium, and eliminate carbs from every single recipe and still keep all the soul-satisfying flavors you love so you can look and feel your best every day.
With everything you love about the print edition at your fingertips, the new digital edition of EatingWell makes all your meals simpler, tastier and better for you than ever before!
1-month subscription for $.99, automatically renewed until cancelled.
1-year subscription for $9.99, automatically renewed until cancelled.
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE: Your credit card will automatically be charged for another subscription period (another year for annual subscribers, another month for monthly subscribers) unless you change your subscription preferences in your account setting.
This app was made to view in vertical view.
For app assistance, tap the “App Support” button or call 1-800-846-4004.
(Remember, the images below are only representative. To see the latest issue, download the application.)
What's New in Version 1.13
Minor enhancements and bug fixes.
I have enjoyed your recipes in this magazine for3 years. They are easy to follow and seldom fail to please our palate. I especially enjoy the app version on my iPad . Keep the goodness coming.
Love the magazine, not so much the app
I'm long time fan of Eating Well Magazine, because one of the best cooking magazines around.
I was very excited to get the electronic version of the magazine, but this app has been a great disappointment.
There is no index, you can't search, you can't send yourself recipes, you can't copy and paste into a recipe manager, ...
It's hard to imagine, but this iPad version is actually harder to use than the paper magazine. I'll stick with it for now, because I've already paid for the subscription. But I hope future versions of the app can overcome these obvious inadequacies.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Jun 07, 2016
- Version: 1.13
- Size: 27.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Meredith Corporation
- © Meredith Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- EatingWell Digital Subscription$9.99
- EatingWell Digital Subscription$0.99
- EatingWell Digital Subscription$3.99
- EatingWell - July/August 2014$4.99
- EatingWell - January/February 2014$4.99
- EatingWell - January/February 2015$4.99
- EatingWell - August 2013$4.99
- EatingWell - May/June 2014$4.99
- EatingWell - October 2013$4.99
- EatingWell - March/April 2014$4.99