Try EatingWell iPad® Edition today – FREE!
Download the app and receive a FREE ISSUE when you say yes to a monthly or annual subscription.
Every issue of EatingWell makes whipping up scrumptious, good-for-you dishes easier & more affordable than you ever dreamed possible!
And now with digital issues on your iPad, all the make-sense ideas and quick-and-easy recipes you love about the print edition of EatingWell come to life in a whole new way!
Just look at all you get in every issue ...
• Hearty, healthy recipes you can whip up in a flash! Tender, grass-fed Salisbury Steak & Country Gravy. Old-Fashioned Cheesy Lasagna loaded with heirloom tomatoes. Piping-hot, free-range Chicken Pot Pie ... most under $3 a serving!
• Support local farmers and sustain your environment at the same time! EatingWell introduces you to the people behind your produce, who share their inspiring stories, sustainable growing techniques, plus what you should look for next time you’re at the store or farmers’ market.You’ll eat better and healthier than ever before!
• Reliable health-and-wellness updates! Our team of doctors and dieticians slash fat, cut calories, reduce sodium, and eliminate carbs from every single recipe and still keep all the soul-satisfying flavors you love so you can look and feel your best every day.
With everything you love about the print edition at your fingertips, the new digital edition of EatingWell makes all your meals simpler, tastier and better for you than ever before!
1-month subscription for $.99, automatically renewed until cancelled.
1-year subscription for $9.99, automatically renewed until cancelled.
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE: Your credit card will automatically be charged for another subscription period (another year for annual subscribers, another month for monthly subscribers) unless you change your subscription preferences in your account setting.
This app was made to view in vertical view.
For app assistance, tap the “App Support” button or call 1-800-846-4004.
(Remember, the images below are only representative. To see the latest issue, download the application.)
Minor enhancements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Developed last century
This app is by far the worst one I have ever used. I’m still trying to sign on and it’s a nightmare. You have to remember a 10 number account because it does not let you paste in the field. Or you have to go into one of their bills to pit your address exactly as it appears there or else it won’t let you in. The interface is straight from the 90’s although I remember sites from that time that were better designed for navigation than this.
Behind the times.
This app does not have links from the TOC to the articles, nor can you share articles, even to one's own email or other personal repository, and there is no way to store favorite recipes or articles.
I like the range of recipes, but that is more about the magazine than about the app.
Was my favorite magazine at one time
This magazine was my most favorite at one time.
I was so excited to see it available in the App Store. The content is not as good as it once was and it’s simply a static digital magazine. I can’t save or mark up recipes. plus I can’t figure out how to cancel it so it seems I’m stuck paying for something I no longer want
- Meredith Corporation
- 41.4 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Meredith Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- EatingWell Digital Subscription $9.99
- EatingWell Digital Subscription $0.99
- EatingWell Digital Subscription $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.