eatsa offers bold, fresh and flavorful customized quinoa bowls that are prepared blazing fast, at an unbeatable price.
Choose from chef-inspired house-made quinoa bowls, sides, and drinks. You also have the option to "Build a Bowl" by mixing and matching over 40 ingredients.
Meals are made fresh and ready in minutes. We suggest ordering when you're on site or close to your favorite eatsa location.
- 121 Spear St., San Francisco, CA
- 1 California St., San Francisco, CA
• Order fresh food and beverages that are ready within minutes
• Modify existing bowls or build your own
• Pay in-app for pickup
• Select a pickup time and location
• Quickly see the cubby where your order will appear
• @eatsa on Twitter
Hello...is it an update you’re looking for? If so, then we’ve got some updates for you. But first, let’s talk about how quinoa is a highly adaptable crop that can grow in diverse climates and terrains, at sea level to the sides of mountains. Give a high five to this crop that won’t stop, can’t stop growing.
It’s time to roll out and talk about all those feature improvements and bug fixes that we accomplished with this update.
- Important message everyone...we changed the app’s font from Magnum SansPro to San Francisco. We’re all about our hometown! And of course, it looks nicer.
- Have you ever ordered food and thought, “I better make sure I ordered from the right location.” Well, worry no more, we’ve now added the address for the store you ordered from on the checkout screen. Yay...mystery solved!
- Additional bugfixes
Ratings and Reviews
Reinstalling the app helped me
I had to delete the app because it couldn’t find locations claiming it was due to network problems.
I reinstalled the app right afterwards, and now it works again.
Eatsa, you almost lost my business, because I order ahead via the app. Please make sure you can upgrade the app seamlessly.
Great app and store experience
Love coming to eatsa for lunch and breakfast when I can make it (the oatmeal is amazing).
The app enables me to order quickly and specify a convenient pickup time. You can also customize bowls and experiment with different ingredients. Yum!
Really cool design
What an easy to use app and none of my other food ordering apps are as beautiful as this one
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.