By Keenwawa, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
eatsa offers bold, fresh and flavorful customized quinoa bowls that are prepared blazing fast, at an unbeatable price.
Choose from chef-inspired house-made quinoa bowls, sides, and drinks. You also have the option to "Build a Bowl" by mixing and matching over 40 ingredients.
Meals are made fresh and ready in minutes. We suggest ordering when you're on site or close to your favorite eatsa location.
- 121 Spear St., San Francisco, CA
- 1 California St., San Francisco, CA
- 2334 Telegraph Ave., Berkeley, CA
- The Village at Westfield Topanga, 6320 Topanga Canyon Blvd, Woodland Hills, CA
- 1627 K Street NW, Washington DC
- 285 Madison Ave. STE 101, New York, NY
• Order fresh food and beverages that are ready within minutes
• Modify existing bowls or build your own
• Pay in-app for pickup
• Select a pickup time and location
• Quickly see the cubby where your order will appear
• @eatsa on Twitter
What's New in Version 1.2.8
• Support for new locations and items
Wow! I'm impressed
Another example of technology replacing jobs- but the fact is it's a delightful experience. I input my order at a kiosk, my name appeared on an overhead screen telling me out of what box (about the size of a toaster oven) my food will appear. Mine appeared in "Box 19". I tapped the box, the door opened, and there was the food- hot and fresh.
I ordered the Mexican burrito bowl with Quinoa (many of the bowls have quinoa). It was sensational: quinoa, corn, tomatoes, ... It was warm, filling, and delicious. The bowl was several dollars less than a nearby Pret à Manger salad and far cheaper than a chipotle burrito bowl.
Eatsa just opened here. I hope they can maintain the fast throughout and level of quality as it catches on in New York.
Beware, meat eaters. Just wasted 5 minutes of my life building a bowl before realizing there's no actual meat in their products. Lame.