EatSleepRIDE Motorcycle GPS is the social, ride tracking and safety app for motorcycle riders. Solo or in a group, ride like a local and explore shared motorcycle routes nearby. Visualize your data and always use protection with CRASHLIGHT®.
We're on a mission to help you ride better, ride more!
DISCOVER THE BEST ROADS
- Over 3,000+ motorcycle roads available world-wide and growing
- Upload and download GPX files
CRASHLIGHT® CRASH DETECTION
- Choose your safety team; subscribe in-app for crash detection and share your location in the event of an emergency
TRACK YOUR RIDES
- Save unlimited rides
- Log your speed, distance, elevation
CREATE A RIDE GROUP
- Create a ride group and see their location on a map
- Always control your privacy, turn visibility On or Off
JOIN A CHALLENGE
- See how you stack up, join a global challenge to win gear for doing what you love
USE THE APPLE WATCH
- With Apple Watch you can log your ride, share your location and use CRASHLIGHT®
“EatSleepRIDE has it all for you… It’s a great way to stay connected even if you get separated on the open road” - Auto Venus
"Perhaps the best feature is CRASHLIGHT - cheap insurance & peace of mind for you and loved ones” - Motorcycle.com
“Truly a brilliant idea… their iPhone app is probably one of the best I have ever seen” - Asphalt & Rubber
- Need help? Me > Settings > Get Support or email us: feedback@EatSleepRIDE.com
- New features are released regularly
- Requires GPS Location Services to be turned ON!
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
- Thanks for making EatSleepRIDE possible
We're excited to bring you this release which includes our all-new ride tracking with more accuracy than ever before. We've fixed the Apple Watch feature but remember to let ESR finish migrating before you start the Watch App. Enjoy the ride!
Ratings and Reviews
Love the app, BUT...
As far as tracking your rides goes, this has been by far the best results I’ve seen. I love the tracking aspect.
But, the social aspect of the app have some serious neglect. I would like to share the routes and tracking details with my buddy, but it took us forever to actually get through the process, and then it doesn’t show him the tracking insights it gives me. It was also difficult to find him, add him as a friend/follow him. The social aspect of the app really appeals to me, so I hope that it gets the attention it deserves! It’d easily take it from a 3 star app to a 5 star app.
It’s a great app, could use one more feature
I like the app, the ease of opening and pressing one button to start tracking is awesome, pausing a ride is stupid simple too. The one thing I wish it had was a route planner, something I can go into the map, and plan out a turn by turn trip. Other than that, this app is really great. Haven’t sprung for the crash part yet, but it’s a good feature.
Can’t even start using it
Can’t log in. Can’t create an account. If I use Facebook, it logs me in but still doesn’t get past the login screen. Literally just can’t use it.
- Kissaki Red
- 262 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2010 EatSleepRIDE Mobile Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- CRASHLIGHT® Per 12 months $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.