Eavescrob is the ultimate scrobbler and reader for Last.fm with elegant design.
Eavescrob works with built-in Music app and some other apps that play music from system media library. *
With Eavescrob you can:
- View your listening history, batch edit and scrobble to Last.fm instantly
- Glance at your Last.fm profile, get statistics for various time periods and weekly listening report
- Read details about your favorite songs, albums and artists
- Discover similar songs/artists and top songs/albums for artists and tags
- See what your friends have been listening to, or even share your recent activities from the iMessage extension
- Love and unlove a song or share its link directly in the app
- Send now-playing song to Last.fm automatically while Eavescrob is running in foreground
- Use Today Widget to love your now-playing song and access your Last.fm profile anywhere, anytime
- Use Apple Watch companion app to view your listening history, upload scrobbles and love your now-playing song on your wrist
- Background scrobbling, landscape mode, 3D Touch support, fine-tuned animations and clean user interface without ads
* Eavescrob works partially with Apple Music streaming service, only songs that have been added to 'My Music' will show up in your listening history.
** You don't need to open Eavescrob while listening, it will compile your listening history on startup. Due to system limitation, a song can only be added to the listening history by being completely played, you can drag the scrubber to the end instead of skipping as a workaround.
- add compact list mode
- bug fixes and stability improvements
New features are coming in the next update.
If you like Eavescrob or you have any suggestions, please consider writing a review and it'll keep me making this app better. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Ratings and Reviews
Flawless, simple, worth it
This is a beautiful app, the only scrobbler I’ve ever found to work flawlessly with Apple Music, and the only one that I will ever use. I love the minimalistic design, and I like having the the option—and the default setting be—of not being able to Autoscrob. It’s fun seeing what I’ve racked up when I haven’t checked what I’ve been listening to for a few days. It’s an easy to use Scrobbler without any annoying prerequisites (i.e., I don’t always have to have it in the back, nor do I always have to have it on background refresh, especially with that Autoscrob function off. So unlike many other third-party scrobblers I’ve used in the past, I’ve never missed a single track). Very much worth every penny, at a very ridiculously fair asking price.
Bug causes massive over scrobbling
There is a serious bug. If you are listening to music on say a plane where only certain limited internet sites are allowed access to it will keep trying and failing. When you finally connect to a full access network after landing, each failed attempt seems gets counted as a separate scrobble that needs applying. I just listened to an album ONCE (12 tracks) on a plane but this morning when I connected to my home network a total of 6000 scrobbles were sent to last FM for a twelve track album! This ruins the accuracy of my scrobble chart. Please fix this serious bug. This also means you are sending LastFM seriously incorrect counts.
Best iOS scrobbler
After having tried a few apps, I settled on this one to scrobble to lastfm and I'm glad I did. I've had this app for awhile, and I've never had any issues. The best part is that I can also use it on my Apple Watch to track what I'm listening to on my walks. Keep up the great work, and please never remove it from the Watch! It's invaluable to me!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.