Eavescrob - Scrobbler and Reader for Last.fm
By Liu Chang
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Eavescrob is the ultimate scrobbler and reader for Last.fm with elegant design.
Eavescrob works with built-in Music app and some other apps that play music from system media library. *
With Eavescrob you can:
- View your listening history, batch edit and scrobble them to Last.fm instantly
- Send now-playing song to Last.fm automatically while Eavescrob is running in foreground
- View your Last.fm profile at a glance, get weekly/monthly/yearly/overall statistics
- Love/Unlove songs on Last.fm directly in the app
- 3D touch on songs, albums and artists to preview related informations and perform more actions, if your device doesn't support 3d touch just tap on them
- Use today widget to access your Last.fm profile anywhere, anytime
- Landscape mode, fine-tuned animations and clean user interface without ads
* Eavescrob works partially with Apple Music streaming service, only the downloaded or purchased songs can be scanned and scrobbled.
What's New in Version 1.1.1
This is an urgent fix for whom experiencing crashes and freezes after last update (v1.1), and this update is recommended for all users.
I'm deeply sorry for the troubles, and thanks for all your timely feedback!
In previous version:
- Repeated plays are now counted for scrobbling
- Add automatic scrobbling on app starting, you can enable or disable this feature in 'more' action sheet.
If you like Eavescrob or you have any suggestions, please consider writing a review and it'll keep me making this app better. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Took a chance and worth it!
I love Last.fm and its support for iOS is lacking. Tried the app out and it's fast, fluid, and catches all the songs as long as they're in my library (which is what I want). Added different timeframes for the stats so 5 star app!!