Eavescrob - Scrobbler and Reader for Last.fm
By Liu Chang
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Eavescrob is the ultimate scrobbler and reader for Last.fm with elegant design.
Eavescrob works with built-in Music app and some other apps that play music from system media library. *
With Eavescrob you can:
- View your listening history, batch edit and scrobble to Last.fm instantly
- Glance at your Last.fm profile, get statistics for various time periods and weekly listening report
- Read details about your favorite songs, albums and artists
- Discover similar songs/artists and top songs/albums for artists and tags
- See what your friends have been listening to, or even share your recent activities from the iMessage extension
- Love and unlove a song or share its link directly in the app
- Send now-playing song to Last.fm automatically while Eavescrob is running in foreground
- Use Today Widget to love your now-playing song and access your Last.fm profile anywhere, anytime
- Use Apple Watch companion app to view your listening history, upload scrobbles and love your now-playing song on your wrist
- Background scrobbling, landscape mode, 3D Touch support, fine-tuned animations and clean user interface without ads
* Eavescrob works partially with Apple Music streaming service, only songs that have been added to 'My Music' will show up in your listening history.
** You don't need to open Eavescrob while listening, it will compile your listening history on startup. Due to system limitation, a song can only be added to the listening history by being completely played, you can drag the scrubber to the end instead of skipping as a workaround.
What's New in Version 2.0.0
# BIG UPDATE #
Introducing Eavescrob 2.0:
# Discover Music
- Now you can view similar songs and artists
- Top songs and albums are available for artists now
- Click a tag to see its top songs, albums and artists
- Added shortcut to see your weekly listening report on Last.fm
# Connect with Friends
- Tap on your avatar to see what your friends have been listening to
- Use the iMessage extension to share your recent scrobbles and see your friend's recent activities
# Apple Watch Support
- It's even more awesome to view your listening history, upload scrobbles and love your now-playing song on your wrist
# Enhanced Widget
- Now you can see, love and unlove your current playing song directly from Today Widget
# Background Scrobbling
- Enable 'Auto Scrobble' in 'More' to get your pending scrobbles uploaded as soon as possible
- Auto scrobbling happens every time you open Eavescrob on your phone or watch, or when a Background App Refresh was triggered by the system
If you like Eavescrob or you have any suggestions, please consider writing a review and it'll keep me making this app better. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Best replacement for CloudScrob
The perfect iOS scrobbling app. Doesn't make you play music through it, and actually keeps track of what was played correctly. This is the correct replacement for CloudScrob, which used to be the best option but is no longer updated.
Best Scrobbler App
No other scrobbler app even comes close. This app has great features, is actively maintained, and most importantly, *works reliably*.
You can't go wrong with Eavescrob!
Great but maddening inconsistent
I love this app. It’s by far my the best Scrobbler for iOS. There is one massive issue, however. Periodically it will straight up stop working and refuse to find any scrobbles. The only fix that I’ve discovered is a complete reinstall.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jul 11, 2017
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 8.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Liu Chang
- © 2017 Chang Liu
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.