EAWmosaic is an all-encompassing iOS app for prediction, control and monitoring of the EAW RADIUS loudspeaker family. Via a wireless access point, users can access all functionality via Dante-networked RADIUS loudspeakers to route audio, optimize the system, and monitor every device in real time. Network functionality is only available when online with a RADIUS system, but system design and prediction can be done offline, anywhere, any time.
EAWmosaic version 1.1.1 fixes a number of bugs, greatly improving the user's experience. For users running a version older than 1.1, a firmware update is required to version 1.1.19 for all loudspeaker models. As noted in the Help File, it is strongly suggested that users do not perform an update immediately before an important event.
EAWmosaic v1.1.1 adds the following improvements and addresses the following issues:
* New Mac OS version of Mosaic. Download from EAW.com.
* Improved Mosaic SPL Mapping auto ranging colors. The range is now calculated using the max and min from all surfaces except the stage.
* Fixed issue where RSX12M highlight edge was cut off.
* Fixed issue where an empty dialog box could appear when tapping offline speakers in Rig View.
* Fixed issue where an array might not reconcile poperly after being optimized from Mosaic.
* Fixed issue where Mosaic could crash when the wireless network is disconnected.
* Fixed issue where a speaker might not reconcile after changing inputs between Analog and Dante.
* Fixed issue where the pick-point popup for the flybar was larger than the entries it contains.
* Fixed issue where loudspeakers were not re-positioned in venue view when dragged around the rig.
* Fixed issue where Mosaic doesn't always handle multiple devices going offline properly, showing them as needing to be reconciled.
* Fixed issue where Mosaic would incorrectly let you replace an online array with an array of a different size during optimization, resulting in a crash.
* Fixed issue where Mosaic could incorrectly show a speaker being in sync when parameters are changed from the speaker rear panel with Mosaic closed.
* Fixed issue where Show mode didn't lock out "Clear", "Remove", and "Identify" for "Other" groups as it should.
* Fixed issue where Speaker popup was not resized when in show mode in some circumstances.
* Fixed issue where Changing the "Group Size" for one group could affect all group popup menus.
* Fixed issue where RSX208L could fail to reconcile correctly after optimizing from rear panel.
* Fixed issue where Some speakers were not re-positioned in venue view after being moved to the center group.
* Fixed issue where speakers could appear stretched in Rig view when dragging an array under certain circumstances.
* Fixed issue where in iOS11 Backups couldn't be imported from iCloud Drive in the Files app.
* Fixed issue where editing an EQ frequency value could incorrectly set the frequency to 20Hz.
* Fixed issue where Linking from the right group to the left group would incorrectly copy from Left to Right.
* Fixed issue where where rotating the iPad while holding speakers caused graphical issues.
* Fixed issue where iOS multitasking shortcuts caused graphical issues.
* Fixed issue where Optimize Arrays Coverage Start would change without input from the user.
* Fixed issue where Monitors group box could grow too large vertically when moving them down inside group.
* Fixed issue where the first attempt to move or remove an array or speaker in Rig View did nothing.
Ratings and Reviews
It's a great app but needs more stability
This is a very useful app that is easy to use but the most recent update has been causing it to constantly crash.
Once it's fixed I'll be happy to recommend it highly.
Hey Mike. Sorry you are having crashing issues. Can you please try the new 1.0.38 version that was just released? This should fix your issues.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.