eBay: Buy, Sell, Save! Electronics, Fashion & More
By eBay Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The eBay app is the easiest way to sell your items and manage your eBay experience, whenever and wherever you are! Set up a store page instantly with the barcode scanner, or create a custom page with important details. eBay notifications will let you know each time an auction ends, a customer messages or a user outbids you in an auction.
With the eBay app you can:
Bid and buy for incredible discounts:
• Find deals on new items or purchase in bulk straight from the source.
• Search the best deals on millions of items.
• Price check with different sellers to get the best deal.
• Browse eBay Deals to find featured discounts on top brands, all with free shipping.
Sell your items in minutes:
• List your used, new or duplicate items and start making extra money.
• Auto-fill product details for even faster setup.
Stay up to date with push notifications:
• See when customers view, bid and watch your items.
• Message buyers, with instant notifications when they respond.
Discover new items with our improved browsing experience:
• Use the new and improved eBay search to find new items
• Get personalized recommendations based on your shopping habits
Save money on the products you love:
• Get the things you love for the right price. eBay has everything from clothes to electronics to cars.
• Buy your favorite items from our trusted sellers and save money.
• Choose Buy It Now to get the items you need instantly.
• Follow your favorite searches and sellers for quick access to the latest inventory.
Track orders and get notifications:
• Get customizable alerts about your eBay items and activity.
• Track your packages.
• Leave feedback for sellers.
• Read and respond to eBay messages.
• Report missing or un-shipped items.
Use the barcode scanner to search and sell stuff faster:
• Scan items to search eBay for deals.
• Auto-create a listing with a simple scan to speed up the selling process.
• Users scanning items will be able to find your listings faster than ever.
Buy and sell in categories like:\
Clothing, Shoes & Accessories
• Find your favorite brands at unbeatable prices
• Collect sneakers, sandals, heels, running shoes and more
• Buy designer fashion, jewelry, watches and more cheaper than in-store
• Buy new and used cars, trucks, motorcycles and more
• Outfit your vehicle with decals, accessories and safety equipment
Electronics, Cell Phones & Accessories
• Find the perfect phone for you and get the best price
• Get cases, chargers, headphones and accessories for your new phone
• Miss out on that Black Friday deal? Find amazing deals all year on TVs, laptops and more
Home & Garden
• Home decor, furniture, paintings, pillows and more
• Garden and patio furniture, tools and decorations
• Fun DIY projects, and the materials to make them
And so much more!
eBay gets you top prices on the items you love, and the best value for the things you want to sell. Whether you shop or sell, eBay’s mobile app does it all. We’ll stop here so you can start shopping now.
Download the eBay app and start your search today!
KEEP IN TOUCH
Thanks to all our loyal fans for your support and suggestions! Your feedback is important to us. Please contact us with any questions by tweeting @askebay or join the discussion at www.ebay.com/iOS
What's New in Version 5.7.0
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Your feedback is important to us. Please contact us by tweeting @askebay or visiting www.ebay.com/iOS
Not a full featured version of eBay.. You must own and have access at all times to a computer
I was loving this app until I had a couple problems on eBay and realized that you must always have access to a cpu at all times because many of the most important features are not available through the mobile app as well as many small but still important features. EBay is one of the largest and wealthiest companies on the planet. There's no reason that this app should not have every single feature as the desktop version of not more. I'll finish this with just one example of a small feature and important feature you can't do on the mobile app and trust me there's many many more.. Small things like adding a photo to your profile to big things like offering someone a refund if they cancel a purchase. My computer crapped out and I did not have $600 to buy a new one, I figured selling some of my stuff on eBay is a good way to make some money for stuff like this. Then I realized that I now have to borrow a computer a couple times a week just to do minor things that should very easily be done on the app. If they do add all features this would be a full 5 star app to me but they still have a long way to go.
Liked it before they started trying to "customize " it
This app works well although many of their categories have poor icon choices. Garden seed markers for all things home and garden, really? But I digress. Overall easy to use and navigate but I really hate the updates. You need to choose "see all" every time or it just shows you the first 30 or so listings and everything takes time to reload. It's also always making suggestions about things based on knowledge of my past purchases or views or watched items. Knock it off! If I wanted to be followed around a store I'd go to Sears where they have nothing better to do. I shop eBay exactly because I can look at weird stuff, wander around the various categories and satisfy my curiosity. I do not need those suggestions when I pull out my tablet to show my mom something I want to buy my niece. Let me go to a category and browse. Stop following me.
Same thing with the daily deals. I don't want your suggestions. Maybe I need a hedge trimmer even though I've never looked at them before, you don't know. If there's a deal on it ,let me decide.
eBay seller app
This app gets 5 stars from me! I use it everyday to list on my stores and it allows quick easy Listing to my stores. Definitely the most reliable app on my phone!
Another feature that may or may not be intentional is that it really doesn't use much battery. I can list 5-6 items completely with this app before I lose 1% on the battery.
Another great feature is that you can use the phone to take the pics or add whatever you want and then save to drafts and continue the listing from the PC. This makes fast work of listing.
The pictures are very easy to work with from the Mobil app basic editing makes it easy to fix pics.
I will admit it took quite a while to get everything figured out i.e.
#1.... How to change the duration of the sale is a sub menu on the price tab that doesn't show unless you open it. So it defaults to 30 days and you will need to relist again.
#2....the scanning icon on the listing page is useless. It used to work well but now out of 10 scans of different items not ONE was recognized needs to be corrected
#3..... shipping can be a problem if you don't clear the last shipping details you used.
For example if you listed a free shipping item the next item you list will default to free shipping. Not good if it will cost you more then it should. I must reset ship every time which you kind of have to do anyway because of weight and dimensions
Overall great app thanks
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Feb 27, 2017
- Version: 5.7.0
- Size: 115 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: eBay Inc.
- © 2008 – 2016 eBay Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.