eBay: Buy, Sell, Save! Electronics, Fashion & More
By eBay Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The eBay app is the easiest way to buy or sell items and manage your eBay experience, whenever and wherever you are! Scan products to get info, compare prices or set up a store page instantly- even create a custom page with important details from scanned items. eBay notifications will let you know each time an auction ends, a customer messages or a user outbids you in an auction so you can stay up to date on the go.
With the eBay app you can:
Bid and buy for incredible discounts:
• Browse eBay Deals to find featured discounts on top brands, all with free shipping.
• Find deals on new items or purchase in bulk straight from the source.
• Search the best deals on millions of items.
• Price check with different sellers to get the best deal.
Save money on the products you love:
• Find everything you need for Spring renovations at the right price.
• Get the things you love for the right price. New or used, eBay has everything from clothes to electronics to cars.
• Buy your favorite items from our trusted sellers and save money.
• Choose Buy It Now to get the items you need instantly.
• Follow your favorite searches and sellers for quick access to the latest inventory.
Sell your items in minutes:
• List your used, new or duplicate items and start making extra money.
• Choose Buy It Now listings or online auctions to sell anything.
• Auto-fill product details for even faster setup.
Stay up to date with push notifications:
• See when customers view, bid and watch your items.
• Message buyers, with instant notifications when they respond.
Discover new items with our improved browsing experience:
• Use the new and improved eBay search to find new items
• Get personalized recommendations based on your shopping habits
Track orders and get notifications:
• Get customizable alerts about your eBay items and activity.
• Track your packages.
• Leave feedback for sellers.
• Read and respond to eBay messages.
• Report missing or un-shipped items.
Use the barcode scanner to search and sell stuff faster:
• Scan items to search eBay for deals.
• Auto-create a listing with a simple scan to speed up the selling process.
• Users scanning items will be able to find your listings faster than ever.
Buy and sell in categories like:
Clothing, Shoes & Accessories
• Find your favorite brands at unbeatable prices
• Browse sneakers and rare shoes from other collectors
• Buy designer fashion, jewelry, watches and more cheaper than in-store
Home & Garden
• Home decor, furniture, paintings, pillows and more
• Garden and patio furniture, tools and decorations
• Fun DIY projects, and the materials to make them
• Buy new and used cars, trucks, motorcycles and more
• Outfit your vehicle with decals, accessories and safety equipment
Electronics, Cell Phones & Accessories
• Find the perfect phone for you and get the best price
• Get cases, chargers, headphones and accessories for your new phone
• Miss out on that Black Friday deal? Find amazing deals all year on TVs, laptops and more
And so much more!
eBay gets you top prices on the items you love, and the best value for the things you want to sell. Whether you shop or sell, eBay’s mobile app does it all. We’ll stop here so you can start shopping now.
Download the eBay app and start your search today!
KEEP IN TOUCH
Thanks to all our loyal fans for your support and suggestions! Your feedback is important to us. Please contact us with any questions by tweeting @askebay or join the discussion at www.ebay.com/iOS
What's New in Version 5.9.0
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Your feedback is important to us. Please contact us by tweeting @askebay or visiting www.ebay.com/iOS
Adequate Not Excellent
I have been using the app for about 6 months now. I am a very small time buyer and seller on EBay. As a buyer I like the fact that I can easily search for items on the go especially if I'm looking for a specific item. I like to search with filtering for recent completed sales to get an idea of what a realistic bid or price is. This is also highly useful as a seller, when pricing a sale. It would be really nice to be able to filter for "manufactured in US" but perhaps that's asking too much for this app. Using the app is easy for purchasing and bidding, and makes last minute bidding easier than using a computer. As a seller the app really makes uploading pictures from my phone easy. It's easy to create drafts, re-list unsold items, change parameters such as price and shipping fees. One downside with the app I've noticed is that when emailing buyers or sellers regarding questions about a sale or a request for feedback, there's no way to have that email CC'd back to you as you can select with a check box on the computer. The communication is essentially lost to you as regards the app. So much about using EBay requires buyers and sellers to communicate and provide feedback. I'm not sure why but lately I notice a strong reluctance on the part of buyers to provide this simple courtesy which helps keep EBay running at its best.
E-Bay is Exhilarating
Originally, I didn't utilize my account as I was very concerned about losing my money & not receiving the item, also "mortar & brick" stores cater to the "have it now" American Consumer mentality. Consider this no other App has it's own song, E-Bay Parody Song by Weird Al Yankovic! Over the years the technology platform of E-Bay has sufficiently addressed my concerns, accordingly my account usage has increased, I really enjoy the conveniences of at home mail box delivery with no waiting in checkout lines for: cost effective household items, expensive rare collectibles, "buy it now", plus E-Bay's thrilling bidding auctions options I turn to E-Bay. Also, I have successfully globally shopped at the push of a button from my computer & cellular phone, making friends simultaneously in the process at places if I had visited I may not have found such wonderful items! Once again E-Bay's exhilarating, especially when a Chic Shop-A-Holic/"Power Buyer" like me needs "Retail Therapy" ; )
Ebay's app is Perfect for Selling! Not like the old days when you had to spend hours on your first sale learning the process! It literally on takes 20 minutes now from start to finish! Just tap the next button on the listing you're starting & it guides you through the process. The longest amount of time is spent typing the description & checking for spelling errors. There are suggestions for your listing's category & a little searching on your part for similar items will do the trick. For buyers this app is Also a Dream! Have a long list of items you're watching? No problem! You get emails when an item's auction is soon up. The only criticism I have is you have to click on a seller's name to get to more options to find more of the seller's items. (When selling, write in your description a hint of other items items you're selling.)
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Apr 24, 2017
- Version: 5.9.0
- Size: 126 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: eBay Inc.
- © 2008 – 2016 eBay Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.