Discover summer deals with eBay! Explore amazing offers on your favorite brands & save money on your online shopping today.
Shopping is faster and simpler than ever with the eBay app. Browse top-selling categories and discount deals on clothes, electronics, home & garden and so much more!
Top 3 eBay Features:
1. Easily buy & sell items on the go
2. Discounts & offers: Access sales & free shipping
3. Sell & save: Make money with used items
Whether you’re selling your used car, looking for a quick fashion fix or simply like to browse online, the eBay app is a shopping must-have. Download now to start exploring!
GARDEN & OUTDOOR
• Access sunny seasonal savings on BBQ grills, pools & more
• Discover garden furniture, home decor & appliances
• Brighten up your wardrobe with summer clothes, shoes & accessories
• Shop your favorite brands at the best prices
• Upgrade your cell phone with bestsellers like the iPhone X
• Get your hands on the hottest deals for computers, consoles, TVs & more
CARS & AUTO PARTS
• Sell your used car in just a few steps
• Shop vehicles, auto parts, accessories & more
Take eBay with you wherever you are. Shop best-selling brands at amazing prices - just download now!
KEEP IN TOUCH
Thanks to all our loyal fans for your support and suggestions! Your feedback is important to us. Please contact us with any questions by tweeting @askebay or join the discussion at www.ebay.com/iOS
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Your feedback is important to us. Please contact us by tweeting @askebay or visiting www.ebay.com/iOS
Ratings and Reviews
This massive online marketplace gives anyone the freedom to buy and sell just about anything—from obscure videogame esoterica to everyday household kitchen goods. With eBay’s impressive app, you can snap and upload shots of your items, track packages, get notifications, and more. Thanks to sleek navigation, a huge feature set, and a handy Apple Watch app, you can always catch a sale—no matter where you are.
Needs some major change for better searching
TO ANYONE FROM EBAY, PLEASE READ. I’ve been using the eBay app for many years and it’s time to make major upgrades as far as searching goes. For example, when you refine your searches you should be able to put options for the seller. Separate companies from legit normal sellers/people. First off, I hate looking at generic stock images of companies selling stuff. Especially when it comes to clothing or car parts. I would rather buy from an actual human with actual pictures of the items. Not companies with 20K or 100K in feedback that can’t even answer your questions or make sure your item is shipped accordingly. They are very unorganized because of traffic. eBay shouldn’t be for companies. Also, there should be an option to choose sellers with 100% positive feedback. Or no more than 3 negative reviews. I don’t want sellers with 10 or more negative reviews. It’s a preference because why would I want someone that hasn’t learned or doesn’t take pride in selling. It’s really not that hard to keep your feedback at 100%. I’m a buying/seller and everybody I’ve dealt with has been really legit simply because I keep it with the trusted ones. But it’s hell when you have to search for hours in order to find these people. I have it a three because other than that it’s fine but this has been a huge hurdle. I’m surprise no one else has thought of changing this.
Ebay app needs updates
**** CAUTION BUYERS ****. REMOVED LISTINGS MEANS YOU’RE SCREWED **** While I think Ebay in general is great for shopping, it’s not great when a seller removes the items from Ebay. For this I need to go to the classic view via the web browser. Even then, I’m unable to select the item I want to contact the seller about because there’s something wrong. Nor can I contact Ebay about filing anything because the item no longer exists. SO MUCH FOR THAT BUYERS PROTECTION PLAN!!! I can’t leave a feedback, because it no longer exists. Ebay refuses to help because the item has been removed, even after they’ve told you how to contact the seller, see your item details and when you tell them you want to speak with a supervisor, they tell you ones not available or hang up. Then you get a bogus email saying they tried to contact you to no avail. I buy a lot of items from China and they have outsmarted Ebay in almost every way. It’s sad the buyers protection plan has turned into “go to Paypal or your credit card company to resolve your matter.” Beware!!! I always try to resolve an issue with the seller first, especially if I’m always buying from them. But when this happened, it really ticks me off because they’ve taken my money and I’m stuck with nothing. I prefer Ebay over Ali Express because they never resolve anything. But on this matter, Ebay is very much like Ali Express.
- eBay Inc.
- 250.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2008 – 2018 eBay Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.