eBay: Buy & Sell Electronics, Fashion and More
By eBay Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sell your items in a flash with the eBay app! Set up a store page instantly with the barcode scanner, or create a custom page with important details. eBay notifications will let you know each time an auction ends, a customer messages or a user outbids you in an auction.
With the eBay app you can:
Sell your items in minutes:
• List your used, new or duplicate items and start making extra money.
• Auto-fill product details for even faster setup.
Stay up to date with push notifications:
• See when customers view, bid and watch your items.
• Message buyers, with instant notifications when they respond.
Save money on the products you love:
• Get the things you love for the right price. eBay has everything from clothes to electronics to cars.
• Buy your favorite items from our trusted seller and save money.
• Choose Buy It Now to get the items you need instantly.
• Follow your favorite searches and sellers for quick access to the latest inventory.
Bid and buy for incredible discounts:
• Find deals on new items or purchase in bulk straight from the source.
• Search the best deals on millions of items.
Track orders and get notifications:
• Get customizable alerts about your eBay items and activity.
• Track your packages.
• Leave feedback for sellers.
• Read and respond to eBay messages.
• Report missing or un-shipped items.
Use the barcode scanner to search and sell stuff faster:
• Scan items to search eBay for deals.
• Auto-create a listing with a simple scan to speed up the selling process.
• Users scanning items will be able to find your listings faster than ever.
Buy and sell in categories like:
Clothing, Shoes & Accessories
• Find your favorite brands at unbeatable prices
• Collect sneakers, sandals, heels, running shoes and more
• Buy designer fashion, jewelry, watches and more cheaper than in-store
• Buy new and used cars, trucks, motorcycles and more
• Outfit your vehicle with decals, accessories and safety equipment
Cell Phones & Accessories
• Find the perfect phone for you and get the best price
• Get cases, chargers, headphones and accessories for your new phone
Home & Garden
• Home decor, furniture, paintings, pillows and more
• Garden and patio furniture, tools and decorations
• Fun DIY projects, and the materials to make them
And so much more!
eBay gets you top prices on the items you love, and the best value for the things you want to sell. Whether you shop or sell, eBay’s mobile app does it all. We’ll stop here so you can start shopping now.
Download the eBay app and start your search today!
KEEP IN TOUCH
Thanks to all our loyal fans for your support and suggestions! Your feedback is important to us. Please contact us with any questions by tweeting @askebay or join the discussion at www.ebay.com/iOS
What's New in Version 5.5.0
• Everything at your fingertips - Improved navigation makes finding things a snap.
• My eBay is back - Keep track of everything you’re watching, bidding on or buying in one spot.
• Sell, sell, sell - All things selling, all in one place.
Your feedback is important to us. Please contact us with any questions by tweeting @askebay or join the discussion at www.ebay.com/iOS
Great for Buying!
I'd give this 5 stars, but selling is just not as "connected" as it is from my computer. The difference seems to be about the same as the difference between applying for a job from your phone and applying for a job on your computer. This is probably not eBay's fault. My phone camera is not as good as my "eBay camera." So, that might be all. But I also just don't feel like I'm getting the full seller experience on my phone. Sometimes I have a problem editing certain aspects of a listing on the phone, for instance--such as how many days it will run. I just listed something using the app today, and it's up for 7 days instead of the 5 days I wanted. All because I just couldn't get to that page. I've listed on the app before, and never had this issue before. So, it's not because I don't know how to use the app, it's just the way it is!
As for the positives, buy anything you want, anytime you want, and blow up the pic on your phone or tablet with ease! Since I installed the app, I seriously buy just about EVERYTHING on eBay. You think about needing something, and BOOM, RIGHT THERE AT YOUR FINGERTIPS. And since I always find the BEST DEALS on eBay, well, this is the PERFECT SHOPPING APP!!! And, even with the little quirks, still the BEST SELLING APP I've seen. Some little tweaks could help, but it beats the heck out of all other sites!
5 STAR REVIEWS HERE SMELL FISHY
This app is a 2-star app, up 1 star from the initial terrible release. Still very clumsy, still extra clicks, and still no back arrows (unbelievable). Sellers are still having incredible difficulties with this version.
The 5-star reviews here are incredibly suspect. They are very promotional and read like eBay advertisements. It's no secret that this kind of behavior has been eBay's M.O. on review boards... employees surreptitiously writing glowing reviews (for example... the three or four sentence phony reviews with tripe like "5 stars all the way! This is incredibly easy to use! I'm new on eBay and I have found it a great way to buy almost anything in the world! And the app is probably the best I have ever seen!"), eBay making tiny tweaks in the app in order to reset the feedback meter (they did that after thousands of 1-star user reviews were submitted for the first version of the new mobile app).
It's too bad no one took advantage of the void left when eBay released the terrible new app just over a year ago. Unfortunately, if you want the best selection, you're still stuck with eBay, it's extortionate fees, and its lousy app.
There were areas that needed improvement but this recent update has just cluttered and junked up the users experience. As a buyer your watched items or relegated now to a half page with the menu options in a large unattractive font that occupies space i prefer to use for perusing items. The search window is now only able to be accessed from going to the search option and if i am in the middle of a product search and want to check on items I am watching there is no back button to return me to where i was. The app has never had an option to check out from your cart with individual sellers making that a useless function unless you only have one seller in your cart. Ebay has always been a bit more cluttered and junky bit the app had signs of moving towards a more clean streamlined experience that had a elegance now it is moving towards the bargain basement look of everything being thrown at you. I enjoy ebay and hope they seek to improve these glitches.
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Oct 10, 2016
- Version: 5.5.0
- Size: 107 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: eBay Inc.
- © 2008 – 2016 eBay Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.