eBay: Buy, Sell, Save! Electronics, Fashion & More
By eBay Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The eBay app is the easiest way to buy or sell items and manage your eBay experience, whenever and wherever you are! Scan products to get info, compare prices or set up a store page instantly- even create a custom page with important details from scanned items. eBay notifications will let you know each time an auction ends, a customer messages or a user outbids you in an auction so you can stay up to date on the go.
With the eBay app you can:
Bid and buy for incredible discounts:
• Browse eBay Deals to find featured discounts on top brands, all with free shipping.
• Find deals on new items or purchase in bulk straight from the source.
• Search the best deals on millions of items.
• Price check with different sellers to get the best deal.
Save money on the products you love:
• Find everything you need for Spring renovations at the right price.
• Get the things you love for the right price. New or used, eBay has everything from clothes to electronics to cars.
• Buy your favorite items from our trusted sellers and save money.
• Choose Buy It Now to get the items you need instantly.
• Follow your favorite searches and sellers for quick access to the latest inventory.
Sell your items in minutes:
• List your used, new or duplicate items and start making extra money.
• Choose Buy It Now listings or online auctions to sell anything.
• Auto-fill product details for even faster setup.
Stay up to date with push notifications:
• See when customers view, bid and watch your items.
• Message buyers, with instant notifications when they respond.
Discover new items with our improved browsing experience:
• Use the new and improved eBay search to find new items
• Get personalized recommendations based on your shopping habits
Track orders and get notifications:
• Get customizable alerts about your eBay items and activity.
• Track your packages.
• Leave feedback for sellers.
• Read and respond to eBay messages.
• Report missing or un-shipped items.
Use the barcode scanner to search and sell stuff faster:
• Scan items to search eBay for deals.
• Auto-create a listing with a simple scan to speed up the selling process.
• Users scanning items will be able to find your listings faster than ever.
Buy and sell in categories like:
Clothing, Shoes & Accessories
• Find your favorite brands at unbeatable prices
• Browse sneakers and rare shoes from other collectors
• Buy designer fashion, jewelry, watches and more cheaper than in-store
Home & Garden
• Home decor, furniture, paintings, pillows and more
• Garden and patio furniture, tools and decorations
• Fun DIY projects, and the materials to make them
• Buy new and used cars, trucks, motorcycles and more
• Outfit your vehicle with decals, accessories and safety equipment
Electronics, Cell Phones & Accessories
• Find the perfect phone for you and get the best price
• Get cases, chargers, headphones and accessories for your new phone
• Miss out on that Black Friday deal? Find amazing deals all year on TVs, laptops and more
And so much more!
eBay gets you top prices on the items you love, and the best value for the things you want to sell. Whether you shop or sell, eBay’s mobile app does it all. We’ll stop here so you can start shopping now.
Download the eBay app and start your search today!
KEEP IN TOUCH
Thanks to all our loyal fans for your support and suggestions! Your feedback is important to us. Please contact us with any questions by tweeting @askebay or join the discussion at www.ebay.com/iOS
What's New in Version 5.9.0
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Your feedback is important to us. Please contact us by tweeting @askebay or visiting www.ebay.com/iOS
Mobile app works well for the most part. I can take pictures and do postings quickly. Voice software on my phone makes it easy. There are some editing issues that you cannot do on the phone or mobile app. Sometimes you have to use the website to change a setting you cannot access on the phone app.
eBay has definitely started to go down hill with customer service. Especially if your a regular seller. I have had issues with EBay giving refunds and canceling listings with out contacting me first. Also sellers can not challenge negative feedback from idiots anymore. I have had a lot of buyers try to change auction conditions after they buy an item. I have been looking at other apps and local ways to sell items due to EBay's fees and decline in costumer service.....
The good, the bad, and the good
eBay isn't perfect. There are still some fraudulent people on there. However, eBay does it's best to make it as fair as possible so that everyone is happy. eBay is my go-to store. I buy all of my beads from there because there are the cheapest prices there and usually shipping is free. Sure you will have to wait forever but in my opinion it's worth it because if I had to spend 2.67 on shipping every time I bought beads I wouldn't have nearly half the beads I have now. Why pay 2.67 for beads that cost only $1-2? eBay isn't perfect but it has a really good system and they have a team that will help you if you have questions, worries, or concerns. Thank you eBay for your business
One annoying bug
Great app, but there is one very annoying bug that needs to be fixed, please. Whenever I sell multiple items to one buyer, it is impossible to delete these items from my sold listing even after the items have been delivered successfully and feedback has been left. This issue only happens for multiple items to one buyer. I have many of these items and really need to delete them. I deleted them on the home computer, yet they still appear on the mobile devices. Please fix this! Thanks!
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Apr 24, 2017
- Version: 5.9.0
- Size: 126 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: eBay Inc.
- © 2008 – 2016 eBay Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.