Buy & sell this holiday, with eBay! Explore festive offers on your favorite brands & save money on your online shopping.
Love eBay? Then you’ll love the eBay app! Use your camera to search for items, scan barcodes for easy and fast listing, and manage your account on the go.
Top 3 eBay Features:
1. Easily buy & sell items on the go
2. Access savings & daily deals
3. Sell & save: Make money with new, pre-owned or used items
Whether you’re selling your used car, looking for a quick fashion fix or simply like to browse online, the eBay app is a shopping must-have. Download now to start exploring!
• Upgrade your cell phone to the latest iPhone or brand-new Galaxy Samsung Note 9
• Get your hands on the hottest deals for computers, consoles, TVs & more
• Update your wardrobe with dresses, tops, shoes & accessories this winter
• Shop your favorite fashion brands at the best prices
HOME & GARDEN
• Access savings on furniture, home decor & kitchen appliances
• Shop DIY tools & gardening supplies
CARS & AUTO PARTS
• Sell your used car in just a few steps
• Shop vehicles, auto parts, accessories & more
Take eBay with you wherever you are. Shop best-selling brands at amazing prices - just download now!
KEEP IN TOUCH
Thanks to all our loyal fans for your support and suggestions! Your feedback is important to us. Please contact us with any questions by tweeting @askebay or join the discussion at www.ebay.com/iOS.
• Sign in with Google and Facebook
• Improved Image Search
• Fixed an issue with time remaining on sellers' active listings
• Fixed an issue with ended items display on iPad
• Other bug fixes and performance improvements
Your feedback is important to us. Please contact us by tweeting @askebay or visiting www.ebay.com/iOS
Ratings and Reviews
This massive online marketplace gives anyone the freedom to buy and sell just about anything—from obscure videogame esoterica to everyday household kitchen goods. With eBay’s impressive app, you can snap and upload shots of your items, track packages, get notifications, and more. Thanks to sleek navigation, a huge feature set, and a handy Apple Watch app, you can always catch a sale—no matter where you are.
EBay has it’s ups and downs. The reason for 4 stars is (1) Website. Slow as molasses, the quick area to leave reviews should have all the information that the slow area has, i.e., tracking numbers. The site leaves way too much room for error, which is detrimental to both buyer and seller. I no longer know who sold me what. I don’t have the time it takes to maneuver through eBays website. I’ve lost track of my inventory. I now leave few reviews because of their site. The EBay mobile app should give a buyer access to all purchases, not just 60 days worth. I can reconcile and leave reviews on my mobile perfectly, but I mainly purchase from overseas, which takes several weeks and the information is not longer available on my mobile once I receive my purchase.
(2) Sellers. Way too many scammers. EBay should monitor sellers negative reviews. False advertising is rampant. Sellers bid against Buyers. Sellers shouldn’t limit a buyer from auction bidding quantities. Dubious sellers push horrible quality then I have to take my time correcting them. I shouldn’t have to wait 7 days to leave a negative review. Many times the information gets lost and I’m unable to leave a review at all. Refunds/returns shouldn’t be limited to 60 days. Many items take 6 weeks to arrive. Seller says they’ll resend and by the time a buyer realizes they haven’t received the resend, it’s too late to request a refund.
Needs some major change for better searching
TO ANYONE FROM EBAY, PLEASE READ. I’ve been using the eBay app for many years and it’s time to make major upgrades as far as searching goes. For example, when you refine your searches you should be able to put options for the seller. Separate companies from legit normal sellers/people. First off, I hate looking at generic stock images of companies selling stuff. Especially when it comes to clothing or car parts. I would rather buy from an actual human with actual pictures of the items. Not companies with 20K or 100K in feedback that can’t even answer your questions or make sure your item is shipped accordingly. They are very unorganized because of traffic. eBay shouldn’t be for companies. Also, there should be an option to choose sellers with 100% positive feedback. Or no more than 3 negative reviews. I don’t want sellers with 10 or more negative reviews. It’s a preference because why would I want someone that hasn’t learned or doesn’t take pride in selling. It’s really not that hard to keep your feedback at 100%. I’m a buying/seller and everybody I’ve dealt with has been really legit simply because I keep it with the trusted ones. But it’s hell when you have to search for hours in order to find these people. I have it a three because other than that it’s fine but this has been a huge hurdle. I’m surprise no one else has thought of changing this.
- eBay Inc.
- 283.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2008 – 2018 eBay Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.