Shop, sell & save with eBay! Explore amazing offers on your favorite brands & save money on your online shopping today.
Love eBay? Then you’ll love the eBay app! Use your camera to search for items, scan barcodes for easy and fast listing, and manage your account on the go.
Top 3 eBay Features:
1. Easily buy & sell items on the go
2. Access savings & daily deals
3. Sell & save: Make money with used items
Whether you’re selling your used car, looking for a quick fashion fix or simply like to browse online, the eBay app is a shopping must-have. Download now to start exploring!
• Upgrade your cell phone to the latest iPhone or brand-new Galaxy Samsung Note 9
• Get your hands on the hottest deals for computers, consoles, TVs & more
• Update your wardrobe with dresses, tops, shoes & accessories this fall
• Shop your favorite fashion brands at the best prices
HOME & GARDEN
• Access savings on furniture, home decor & kitchen appliances
• Shop DIY tools & gardening supplies
CARS & AUTO PARTS
• Sell your used car in just a few steps
• Shop vehicles, auto parts, accessories & more
Take eBay with you wherever you are. Shop best-selling brands at amazing prices - just download now!
KEEP IN TOUCH
Thanks to all our loyal fans for your support and suggestions! Your feedback is important to us. Please contact us with any questions by tweeting @askebay or join the discussion at www.ebay.com/iOS.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Your feedback is important to us. Please contact us by tweeting @askebay or visiting www.ebay.com/iOS
Ratings and Reviews
This massive online marketplace gives anyone the freedom to buy and sell just about anything—from obscure videogame esoterica to everyday household kitchen goods. With eBay’s impressive app, you can snap and upload shots of your items, track packages, get notifications, and more. Thanks to sleek navigation, a huge feature set, and a handy Apple Watch app, you can always catch a sale—no matter where you are.
Needs some major change for better searching
TO ANYONE FROM EBAY, PLEASE READ. I’ve been using the eBay app for many years and it’s time to make major upgrades as far as searching goes. For example, when you refine your searches you should be able to put options for the seller. Separate companies from legit normal sellers/people. First off, I hate looking at generic stock images of companies selling stuff. Especially when it comes to clothing or car parts. I would rather buy from an actual human with actual pictures of the items. Not companies with 20K or 100K in feedback that can’t even answer your questions or make sure your item is shipped accordingly. They are very unorganized because of traffic. eBay shouldn’t be for companies. Also, there should be an option to choose sellers with 100% positive feedback. Or no more than 3 negative reviews. I don’t want sellers with 10 or more negative reviews. It’s a preference because why would I want someone that hasn’t learned or doesn’t take pride in selling. It’s really not that hard to keep your feedback at 100%. I’m a buying/seller and everybody I’ve dealt with has been really legit simply because I keep it with the trusted ones. But it’s hell when you have to search for hours in order to find these people. I have it a three because other than that it’s fine but this has been a huge hurdle. I’m surprise no one else has thought of changing this.
Could be 5 stars but...
The main problems that I have experienced have to do with fake accounts or sellers backing out on deals. I have bought items from sellers on multiple occasions and did not receive the item. I have been told that the seller has lost the item on their transport truck, while this seller only sells a few items per month and obviously does not have a huge business that requires a transport vehicle (they listed it for less than they thought). I have been told that a sellers account must have been compromised by a third party making prices too cheap.... etc.. It comes down to poor listing and lying after you realize that you listed something too cheap. This is not the buyers responsibility or problem, if I buy and pay for an item, we are both entering a binding contract to do business. I’m sorry that you may have made a mistake but a deal is a deal so stand by it and don’t make the same mistake again. As a seller, I have encountered similar issues. I have made mistakes in a listing as well. I knew that it was my mistake and I should have caught it, the item sold at a cheap price, I shipped it out with a smile. It’s the same as a handshake to me but apparently not to Ebay customer service because they side with them every time. As a seller, make sure your buyer restrictions are set to on!
- eBay Inc.
- 283.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2008 – 2018 eBay Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.