No longer will you have to seek help when you're anxious. Ebb will seek you.
Using the Apple Watch's heart rate sensor, Ebb will continuously check for your heart rate to spike under the right conditions — an indicator that you are stressed or facing anxiety.
Ebb then sends you a gentle notification and prompts you to follow three steps: Evaluate. Breathe. Begin.
- Sends you a notification when your heart rate rises over a certain number of beats per minute or increases by a percentage you choose
- Uses scientifically-proven exercises and techniques to calm your mind including yoga, muscle relaxation and breathing exercises
- Calculates your average, minimum and maximum heart rates for a time period of your choice
- You can use Ebb’s built-in heart rate monitor when entering stressful situations in order to get immediate notifications of a heart rate spike
- Go beyond just recovering from anxiety attacks by tracking your stress patterns in the iPhone’s journal
- Customize your notification settings
- Integrated with Health app to track your heart rate data
Ebb: Designed to support you through all the ebbs and flows in life.
*Fixed notification for passcode-protected iPhones. Read "How Ebb Works" on the iPhone app to learn how to make Ebb's notifications work for you
*New visual design for Apple Watch notifications
*Added Apple Watch complications
*Added to "Spatial Recognition" exercise and overhauled "Breathe" exercise
*Other general performance enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I wish it worked
This is exactly what I’m looking for, I especially love the percentage spike option.
Unfortunately, even when I opened the app and had it measuring my heart rate above the threshold, it didn’t do a notification or anything.
I’m holding out hope for this app, but also looking at other solutions.
Does not work
Does not work. It does not provide any notifications or measure heart rate. Useless app
Not quite as screen shots show
I've been begging Apple for an anxiety management app for the watch to alert me in real time and help me to reduce stress/anxiety. The app on my watch alerts my phone for every time my heart rate spikes, but does absolutely none of the screen shots for alerts on the watch itself. The app on the phone has no direction. It alerts me that my heart rate spikes and opens the app to the home page. There are no buttons on the homepage to actually initiate stress/anxiety reducing techniques as screen shots suggest the watch itself would do. It alerts my phone in real time to my anxiety attack, and then leaves me hanging with no solution. Obviously I know I'm having an anxiety attack. I downloaded the app so that it would initialize a solution to reduce anxiety from the watch itself. I'm hopeful that this is a beta test for the app and that all shall be corrected in the future updates.
Thank you for the feedback! We apologize for any problems you faced. We found your issue and have updated the app. Please give it a try and let us know what you think!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.