This application compliments the EC-AID (Exceptional Children Accommodations & IEP Data) Tracking Application.
EC-AID is a low-cost, easy-to-use solution to help educators collect data on IEP goal progress and accommodation use.
Leveraging cloud, encryption, and mobile technologies, we have created a FERPA-compliant application that puts data collection in the palm of your hand, or as close as the nearest web browser.
Some of the features include:
- IEP goals include goal measurement instructions, so all teachers can accurately measure progress and record data
- the system generates notifications when a goal is due to be monitored, so data is collected over time to show progress
- case managers and administrators can easily view the status of data collection to ensure compliance
- signature capture to verify acceptance or refusal of student accommodation(s), so that records are kept of which accommodations are being used prior to state tests
Our student-centered model allows all teachers, specialists and therapists to collect and record data points to ensure progress-monitoring compliance.
Preparing support for upcoming Student Blocks/Periods feature
- Whale Shark Software, LLC
- 16.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016-18 Whale Shark Software, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.