eCard Express HD: Greeting Cards, Frames, eCards for Birthday, Holidays, Business
By Bartsoft Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** 300+ high quality ecards and frames for any occasion!
*** Birthday reminders and Sent eCards checklist
*** No per-card charges, or any other hidden fees!
*** Featured on the App Store, in the Party Planner section!
With a large collection of classic & cartoon eCards in virtually every possible category, and a very simple, user friendly and intuitive interface, eCard Express makes it easy for you to share and send the high quality cards via Email, Facebook, Twitter, Evernote and Flickr. With as little as 5 taps, you can send an eCard to your friends, family, and loved ones, as well as business partners and customers!
Customize Your eCards:
* Add photo from library or take a snapshot with camera to fill your frames
* Spice up eCards with the high quality stickers
* Add a personal or pre-written message in color & with more than 30 artistic fonts
* Choose a pre-written phrase from a selection of 55 free text templates
(330 phrases available as in-app purchase)
* Pinch and drag the text to place it on card or below the card
* Save custom eCards to MyCards library and edit them later on
* Create and edit your eCards even without internet connection
* Save eCards directly to device photo library
Internal Address Book & Birthday Reminders (in-app purchase):
* Create a contact list dedicated to sending cards
* Import contacts from the device AddressBook via several import options
* Enter your contacts manually
* Create event or a group like Birthday Party, Business Function, Christmas Dinner, etc
* Create checklist of people a card has been sent to
* Email eCard invitation to a group with just one tap
* Set up birthday reminders within your contact list
* Track upcoming birthdays with push notifications
Share Your eCards:
* Share your cards over Twitter, Evernote and Flickr!
* Post eCard to your Facebook wall
* Email eCards to anybody who can read email on any device (MAC, PC, Android, etc)
- Thank You
- Love & Friendship Cards
- Get Well Soon
- Baby Cards
- Mom & Dad
- New Year
- St. Patrick's Day
- National Holidays
- Top Cards
- Anniversary (in-app purchase)
* Sample cards you can create: http://ecardexpress.ca/samples.htm
* Watch Video Review: http://www.youtube.com/embed/PlpyPTM8crg
What's New in Version 3.2
New in v3.2:
- optimized for iOS7
- added new free cards for Thanksgiving, Thank You, Love and Friendship,
- added new free Frames
- updated eCards for Happy New Year category
- added new sticker
- fixed some minor bugs
Great! Can Animated Cards Be Added?
Update: A suggestion for the devs: Can you add ANIMATED cards to the app? That would be great!
ORIGINAL REVIEW: I've been using this app for many months now, and I love it. The cards are very well done with excellent graphics. There are many customizations available to each card, including the ability to change the font style, color and size, as well as add your own text or a pre-drafted text if you're having trouble thinking of something on your own. You can save your cards and also create your own templates. Sending options including emailing and instant messaging. The developer is also very responsive as well.
Very well done and highly recommended for anyone that wants to use e-cards. And, this app costs about one-half than what a paper card would cost, but (i) you don't have to drive anywhere, (ii) stand in line, (iii) waste paper/trees, (iv) spend money on postage and (v) you don't have to stand in line at a check out. You also are limited in your customizations with a paper card. And, I believe that many folks either file away and never look at paper cards again or they are just thrown away. With an e-card, you can simply file it on a hard drive where it can be reviewed and/or shared at any time.
Love This App
I have tried four other card apps. This is by faaaar the best! The others have been deleted. The choices are many--frame, colors, typeface, etc. The ease of inserting my own pics could not be easier. Plus the ability to save for reuse. I never post recs on Facebook but this was my first one. Thanks for this helper.
There so pretty cards can you put some Thomas Kinkade cards and also can you put some moving picture on the cards,that has music,when you update,can you also put to record your voice on the cards the next update you guys do put a lot of cards.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Oct 30, 2013
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 223 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bartsoft Inc
- © Bartsoft Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Stickers & Text Templates$0.99
- Anniversary - 32 Cards$0.99
- Contacts & Birthday Reminders$0.99
- Remove Branding HD$0.99