ECBstatsApp is an app that allows you to access and display the statistics compiled by the European Central Bank (ECB) assisted by the national central banks of the European Union. The main purpose of these statistics is to support the monetary policy of the ECB, as well as the other tasks of the Eurosystem and the European System of Central Banks, including tasks related to financial stability.
The app offers predefined data visualisations on topics such as key euro area indicators, exchange rates, prices, government finance, monetary aggregates and bank interest rates. It also has a data explorer, which allows you to browse through these and other ECB data by economic category. You can access the latest available statistics and display them in tables, charts and maps, save specific data selections, and export and share data in various formats (such as .csv or .pdf).
- fixed app crash after upgrading to v2.0.0
- fixed data disappearing after clearing the cache
New in v2.0.0
- new side-navigation menu available
- new data baskets: "Bank insterest rates" & "Monetary aggregates"
- data schemes selection: published or all. Default is all ECB Published indicators
- improved filtering in the Data explorer
- improved overall performance
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.