By Börm Bruckmeier Publishing LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The ECG pocketcards provide
* a quick reference for identifying all common ECG findings, such as hypertrophy, AV conduction defects, arrythmias and more
* a concise summary of how to record and read an ECG and a standardised evalutation sheet
* scales of 2 x RR (25 mm/s and 50mm/s), plus amplitudes (mV), times and intervals(ms)
What's New in Version 3.0
- optimized for iphone 5 and iOS 6
- added new features and functionality
- Full text search
- ipad splitscreen: iPad-optimized layout with split screen view
- other small bug fixes
Wish I had read the reviews
The app does not even open. Pretty disappointing. I'm definitely going to ask for a refund.
Don't waste your money. This app will not open
The app doesn't open at all.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jun 11, 2013
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 13.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Borm Bruckmeier Publishing LLC
- © Börm Bruckmeier Publishing LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.