Companion App for your Echelon Flex or Echelon Connect Bike!
You can ride one of our many
Featured Classes - Get a fantastic workout and ride with your peers to a diverse stream of popular cycling classes.
On-Demand fitness classes - Take engaging high octane classes any time to fit your schedule. On-Demand classes updated every day.
Scenic Rides - Ride through the countryside, city scene or next to a beautiful ocean, get a great workout while you escape to another destination.
Fitness classes - Choose from our wide ranges of classes such as; Hip Hop Rides, Popular Rides, Upper and Lower body workouts and more.
Extra Mile - The Extra Mile is a mix of strength, core, and yoga that will keep you biking at your best.
Join our Live Sessions!
• CONNECT RIDES ($29.99): Unlimited access to all of our CONNECT BIKE ride videos. This plan includes a 14-day Free Trial. After the trial, your subscription will automatically renew through iTunes on a monthly basis. You can turn off auto-renew up to 24 hours before the renewal in order to end your subscription. Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• FLEX RIDES ($19.99): Unlimited access to all of our FLEX BIKE ride videos. This plan includes a 14-day Free Trial. After the trial, your subscription will automatically renew through iTunes on a monthly basis. You can turn off auto-renew up to 24 hours before the renewal in order to end your subscription. Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• EXTRA MILE ($12.99): Watch and learn how to properly prepare for and recover from your rides. A mix of strength, core, stretching, and yoga will keep you cycling at your best. Unlimited access to all of our Extra Mile ride videos. You can turn off auto-renew up to 24 hours before the renewal in order to end your subscription. Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
Under the hood enhancements for stability and improved performance. Foundation for new upcoming features.
Ratings and Reviews
So I went out on a limb and purchased the Connect bike. I couldn’t find many reviews on this bike and I searched all the main platforms. Well other than the website.. I don’t trust those because it doesn’t allow the public to write a review. So I took a leap of faith and bought it. So glad I did. It is a quality product. Quiet as a mouse and all the features u need. It does have a few areas for improvement but I am suppose to be reviewing the app. I hope it gets better in time. The instructors are nice but don’t seem as energetic as those on the competitors website. The app itself freezes at times but many apps do that. It has not been anything major. My major complaint about the app is that it doesn’t track the stats of your ride. It tracks the classes you take but not the stats. So you get a summary of the ride at the end. I screenshot it and write it down. It’s 2018 the app should do that. Also it doesn’t connect to my Apple Watch. I don’t have a Fitbit, but that’s just a personal gripe. Not a lot of variety in music either.
Needs A Lot of Improvement
This app needs a lot of work. The leaderboard doesn’t accurate present your output the entire time, and it also doesn’t move you to a new spot on the board as your output increases. The app also doesn’t save your stats so there’s no record of a “personal best”. Searching for classes is very junky - the app will reload and ignore the search parameters you specified while your searching for classes which is very annoying. You can’t change your height and weight within the app so the calories output is also inaccurate (not sure if this adjusts when you attach a Fitbit, but not everyone has one).
The instructors are fine, they seem more like cyclists teaching a spin class than spin instructors. The drills are very basic and the advanced classes aren’t very advanced. Usually you spend half of your time in a spin class out of the seat but these instructors barely do that. You will get a good sweat but you don’t get the same motivation from watching an instructor teach a class. (These classes are done filming an instructor alone in a studio)
You get what you pay for with this app and classes.
Love this app and bike!!
I don’t understand the negative reviews. I purchased my bike from QVC and it has been everything they said it would be!! I started riding it March 1st and have lost 14 pounds in three weeks! I love the convenience of having it my own home and not having to take the time to go to the gym. I will ride 25/30 minutes in the morning and another 25/30 minutes later on. And sometimes if I have 10 minutes free I’ll jump on and do a quick 10/15 minute class. It’s sturdy, quiet and convenient to move from one place to another. And to be able to work my arms at the same time as my legs is a double bonus. The app is wonderful!! The instructors are very good, personable and know how to keep me motivated! I have my favorite classes but also try many of the other ones. I actually look forward to using it everyday!! Thank you Echelon!! I’d be lost without my bike and the app!!
- Viatek Consumer Products Group, Inc.
- 91.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Viatek Products
- In-App Purchases
- Echelon Connect Monthly Plan $29.99
- Echelon Flex All Classes $19.99
- Echelon Connect and Extra Mile $34.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.