Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Echo connects you with your location through simple 140 character messages. When you open the app it automatically detects which city you're in, and provides you with the most recent content from echo users in that city. It's a great way to get local news, discover events, and interact with people around you.
What's New in Version 2.2.6
* Updated error message when location disabled
* Echo now asks "What's going on in [your neighborhood]?" rather than just "What's going on?" when you shout
This app has lots of potential
Good App. Heard Brian speak at Keynote at NJTC Bootcamp event this month. This app has lots of potential for building early adopters audiences. Needs a better grassroots strategy for getting it the hands of location based audiences and not just individuals.
Great way to connect with your location
Super easy to use and a great way to start my day in any location. I've found nearby people, events and restaurant and bar specials through the updated twitter connection.
Why don't more people use this?
Such a good app. Can't wait till everyone else gets on board. Keep up the good work!
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Apr 19, 2013
- Version: 2.2.6
- Size: 15.3 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Echolocation, Inc
- © 2012 Echolocation, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.