Please Note: You must be able to login directly to the http://www.echo360.org website before you can use the mobile apps. Please make sure you can do this. If you can not please contact your university helpdesk for help with your account.
Instructors and students using Echo360’s active learning platform can now use Echo360’s streamlined design and intuitive interface to view lecture slides, watch course videos on-demand, and even capture and upload video content and publish it to the platform.
- View lecture slides
- Interact with in class polls
- Watch dual-stream HD video presentations and lectures on-demand
- Capture instructional videos right from the application
- Share fieldwork videos in subjects that get outside the traditional classroom or demonstrate practical competency in the field
- Enhance your course library with mobile learning content that can be shared in Echo360
Additional App Notes:
- Users must be registered within the Echo360’s newest active learning platform to use the Echo360 mobile app.
- The app supports video uploads in MP4, M4V, 3GP, and AVI files formats
* Fixes issue with a paused playback resuming when switching apps
Ratings and Reviews
I use this on my iPad to multitask with taking notes during class lectures, but when I use the app on the multi-window display on the 1:2 ratio for echo 360 to any other app respectively, the menu bar slightly peaks out of the left side and blocks half of the echo 360 screen. Please fix this!
We will be working on iPad optimizations soon including split view. The app does not support it right now. Sorry
Good app but can’t switch apps
Every time I try to switch apps and then come back to my lecture, it says “error” and I have to leave the page and reload my lecture to continue watching. Please fix.
Thanks for the feedback. We will take a look at this for the next update
The interface looks jumbled on the app. Also, I am a student and listen to my lectures a few times to review, study, etc. My biggest beef is that I can’t play these at 2x speed.
The app already supports 2x speed via the bottom left settings button. If viewing online you must have a fast connection to use 2x speed or it will get choppy.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.