Please Note: This application is not for schools using the EchoSystem product. This is for schools that have signed up for the new Echo360 Active Learning Platform.
Instructors and students using Echo360’s active learning platform can now use Echo360’s streamlined design and intuitive interface to view lecture slides, watch course videos on-demand, and even capture and upload video content and publish it to the platform.
- View lecture slides
- Interact with in class polls
- Watch dual-stream HD video presentations and lectures on-demand
- Capture instructional videos right from the application
- Share fieldwork videos in subjects that get outside the traditional classroom or demonstrate practical competency in the field
- Enhance your course library with mobile learning content that can be shared in Echo360
Additional App Notes:
- Users must be registered within the Echo360’s newest active learning platform to use the Echo360 mobile app.
- Users of the previous EchoSystem environment should download the appropriate app.
- The app supports video uploads in MP4, M4V, 3GP, and AVI files formats
* Stability updates to video player
Ratings and Reviews
Updated Review - Much Improved
My only big issue right now has to do with split screen multitasking. *Every time* you multitask with the app and it’s taking up a quarter of the screen, the side bar protrudes into view. I usually will have my note taking app taking 3/4 of the screen and the video lecture in the left 1/4. Doing this causes that left side bar (course term selection screen) to obscure the lecture video.
Thank you for adding the ability to do “Audio Only” lectures and also I can now have the lecture open in Slide Over, and listen to the lecture while having my note taking app full screen.
Thanks for the information. We will be looking into the issues soon and will be optimizing the apps for tablet use
Great app for watching lectures, 2 feature requests
Love the ability to watch my lectures on my phone/iPad and download them for offline viewing. Would be a 5 Star app if it got these two features:
1. Ability to listen to lecture with the app minimized, in cases like driving where I need to keep my map app open but would still like to listen to my lectures.
2. Ability to play videos at 2x speed instead of limiting to 1.75 speed.
Great app for keeping up with my classes
Easy to use and the latest update made it even better. I don't need a pc in class anymore! Thanks for adding offline playback!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.