The Echo360 Mobile Upload app is an easy way for instructors and students at current Echo360 client institutions to add new video content to their courses for review and assessment. Instructors can capture video outside the classroom with their iOS device, upload and share with their classes. Students can capture their projects and submit as assignments for instructor and peer review.
The Echo360 Mobile Upload app works with every version of the EchoSystem Server. The app supports video uploads in MOV and MP4 formats that are between 15 seconds and four hours long.
Simply find your institution in the search list or enter the EchoSystem URL manually to authenticate and gain access to upload. Instructor and student users should check with their EchoSystem administrator on campus to make sure they have the correct rights to upload into their section before using this application.
To upload, select a video from the video selection screen to share to the EchoSystem.
Notes to Administrators:
- Users of this application must have a Personal Capture license as well as upload rights to at least one course section in the EchoSystem.
- Echo360 Mobile Upload supports SFTP, SFTP w/o encryption, and Passive FTP transfer modes.
- Added new video library selection screen with duration and resolution details
- Improved style and layout of publish video screen
- Allows uploading of longer videos
- Fixed bug allowing upload of a video without a title
- Fixed bug with publish time in the ESS
- Fixed bugs and crashes related to memory issues
- Fixed missing cursor in text fields
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.