ecobee makes it easier for you to maximize comfort and savings without compromising your lifestyle. With the ecobee app, you could enjoy whole home comfort by adjusting your lights and temperature settings anytime, anywhere. Away from home? Make sure you’re saving energy when it counts, and keep tabs on the rooms that matter most.
You can use the ecobee app to:
- Breeze through installation. Videos and diagrams walk you through each step.
- Stay comfortable. Set up your comfort schedule and preferences to your liking.
- Get peace of mind. Adjust your temperature, lighting, and preferences anywhere, anytime. Turn wayward light
- Save energy. Switch your ecobee thermostat from Home to Away mode, and by turn any wayward lights off.
- Keep everybody else happy, even when you’re away. Adjust settings for a house-sitter, or turn on the lights to reassure a nervous pup.
Because we never take our users’ feedback (and fiery wit) for granted, we want more of your thoughts. firstname.lastname@example.org
6.10 comes with bug fixes and improvements to keep the app running smoothly. Stay tuned for more in the next release!
Ratings and Reviews
Performs all of the functions that I need it to
The iPad app is better, but the iPhone app is a well-designed app. It helps me not only make adjustments to the temperature while away from home but also adjustments & readouts on my whole HVAC system. We have a 2-zone setup (so 2 ecobee thermostats) and it’s been simple controlling them from day one. The app has definitely benefited from several updates - there was a time that I was using Apple’s built-in Home app to control our ecobees as it was more user friendly. Now that ecobee has spent time on updates and is providing quality customer service I only use their app. It’s a must-have if you own many ecobee devices.
Great Product, Great App!
Love the product and app. Have 12 thermostats with 24 remote sensors doing zone balancing at one of my company’s offices, and another 8 thermostats at a second location. Centrally manage all of this very easily from the one app.
Only one request: can we pretty please have alerts itemized and relegated to an Alert menu? When we have a power outage or upset, I open the app and have to click OK on dozens of alerts individually, one at a time, before I can even use the app to see what’s going on or to control the thermostats. Incredibly frustrating and would love to see this changed.
Pick easy pwd, wait 15 try again
App logs you out a lot! Even with FaceID - “sorry your password is incorrect, locking you out for sec purpose, please try again in 15min”...ok i guess I’ll walk to the unit myself to adjust...pathetic!
I hope the person managing the dev cycle and CEO suffers this daily until it’s fixed. How do you inside your own app break the cached password I am perplexed. Each update this is been same for over a year.
Unless you are working on showing me graphs and insights into my home temperature and efficiency of my A/C what else are you working on??
- 130.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © ecobee inc. 2014
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.