The excellent economic analysis you expect, now with the advantages of a free mobile app.
EconWise opens the door to the economic publications of the St. Louis Fed—wherever you go. You’ll find unbiased content, expert economic research, and down-to-earth commentary in the fields of macroeconomics, microeconomics, monetary policy, banking, education, finance, and personal finance. Easily sort and search through the economic publications in several different ways. New content is added frequently. The St. Louis Fed is pleased to continue its history of publishing a wide range of economic analysis, with the aim of helping readers better understand economic concepts and make better decisions.
EconWise lets you
• browse through our economic publications, published articles, reports, and essays
• filter by publication name or by level of expertise, from the most accessible to the most technical
• read economic content immediately or save it for later
• share your favorites by email or post directly to your Twitter or Facebook account
• some publications included are Page One Economics, Economic Synopses, Regional Economist, Review, and Inside the Vault.
If you encounter problems or have suggestions for improving our app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
-Load new articles on app start
-iOS 10 bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
In Desperate Need of Update
Great app but it is very out of date and not optimized for newer iPhones like the XS or XS Max. The last reviews were over five years ago...
Great app!! Love the interface.
Great App for Students!!!
This was a great application available for my Consumer Education class. I was able to present a variety of economic based information that was appropriate for all levels of students. I will continue to apply this app as part of my consumer education curriculum. Students were able to navigate through this app with ease. Great Work!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.