"What if we could start again?”
Find out for yourself in this, the official game of the series, Eden, where you must help your very own community grow on the same remote Scottish location.
You're responsible for prioritizing everything they must do every day; will you have them constructing more camp buildings? Farming? Hunting? Foraging?
Remember to keep the campfire burning brightly to keep morale up - and to customize and decorate the camp to make it feel more homely.
· Build a shelter, then a storehouse, kitchen, workshop - and much more
· Decorate your camp – upgrade your buildings, add paths, statues, showers, and many more items
· Tend to the camp pigs, chickens and cows.
· Manage the community's limited supplies of water, crops, meat, fish, wood, stone etc.
· Farm, forage, hunt, fish, decorate & cook to keep the fire burning brightly and the camp happy
· Craft new tools and items to improve efficiency and let the camp become more and more successful
· Help the camp survive the harsh Scottish weather through the seasons
· Attract new members of the community to help it grow
· Share your progress with friends
Please note – the game is free to play, however some items can also be purchased for real money, and there is no restriction on the amount of purchases that can be made. If you don’t want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
** This game does not support iPhone 3GS, iPad 1, iPod Touch 4th Generation or earlier devices **
· Added boathouse and expeditions
· Added new fruit trees
· Added ability to name your camp and add a custom sign
· Tweaked the alert numbers on the build menu to be clearer
· Enabled option of doubling coins earned on level-up
· Tweaked the add settlers option on the shelter
· Updated the localisation
· General bugfixing
Ratings and Reviews
Racial and Female Inequality!
Listen I like the game. It’s fun and peaceful to play. I didn’t even mind spending money on Nu bucks until I realized that all of my settlers are mostly white men. What’s up with that? Can we get some more people of color and women?!!! Didnt think I’d have to even ask for something like this in this day and age,shame! Send the EQUALITY update through so I can enjoy this game all the way.
I have the iPhone X and it is not optimized at all. This has been a very big problem for me with many small games on the iPhone. What I mean by small games is games that haven’t been extremely popular and played a lot constantly. There is so much screen not in use for the iPhone X. If fixed would come back to actually play the game think I tried it before a long, long time ago. I couldn’t get into it then but I really want to but, with the optimization issue it drives me nuts.
Could be so much better...
I have been playing for about a month. The weather comes through and destroys a couple of things, before I can rebuild them, another storm comes through and destroys more things. All I do is rebuild. Makes the game really boring. More available people before the huge wait for an upgrade would help. The time to build or rebuild is forever. If you don’t use everyone in camp to complete a job, the time to complete an expedition or an event is way too long. If I send 10 people on an expedition, there is no one to play with and camp moral drops way down. When they come back they have to spend days cleaning up the camp before play can start again. If this is supposed to be fun you really missed your mark. I lost interest already. I enjoy a game you can interact with regularly and see an accomplishment. Maybe I will check back if an update happens that improves the gameplay.
- Channel 4
- 155.2 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Channel 4 2016
- In-App Purchases
- Hatful of Premium Eden-Coins $4.99
- Mystery Crate! $0.99
- Bucket of Premium Eden-Coins $8.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.