By Penguin Management, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***** You must be a current eDispatches recipient to use this app. If your agency is not already using the eDispatches system, the app will not work for you. *****
With the eDispatches app you can:
* Receive push notifications for emergency dispatches and listen to dispatch audio
* Replay alerts from the last 24 hours
* Control Settings for alert notifications
* Listen to Streaming Audio from your eDispatches Equipment
* Generate maps & driving directions
The eDispatches service is available to Fire/EMS/Rescue/Police and other emergency response agencies and their members. Thousands of agencies and hundreds of thousands of their recipients currently use the eDispatches system all across North America.
What's New in Version 2.0.6
1. Fixed a bug that prevented Voice Messages being sent from some devices
2. Version Info now shown on Settings screen on iPhone 6 & iPhone 6+
Improved response first day out. During our last tornado it was our only form of communication for 36 hours. The texting saved us. Hoping for auto-mapping and a response capability at some point. Still, a great addition for any department.
I love the app, it has helped my department tremendously. This would overall be a five star app if we could have continued alert sounds. Sometimes it takes a little bit longer to walk me up and I'm sure others also. Please think about adding this!
Works well for me. Is there a way for dispatch to enter the addresses for the emergencies so we could click "map it" and just go? Rather than trying to listen to the address and having to search it ourselves.