**This app is to be used alongside an eDispatches subscription.
The eDispatches service is available to emergency response agencies and their members. Hundreds of thousands of people rely daily on the eDispatches system all across North America.
With the eDispatches app you can:
* Receive push notifications for emergency dispatches
* Listen to audio dispatches
* Replay alerts from the last 24 hours
* Control settings for alert notifications
* Listen to streaming audio from your eDispatches equipment
* Generate maps & driving directions
* Send text messages to recipients
* Send Priority Blast messages to recipients
* Send and receive availability information
* View response information for members during active calls
- Includes the ability for availability admins to request updates from a single individual (swipe left on their name in the table)
- Updated to support iOS 12
- Updates to support new iPhone models (XR, XS and XS Max)
- Bug fixes
As always, thanks for using our app and all you do as the First Responder community!
Ratings and Reviews
Would like to se and option map to where we can find the location when the give out address as we are a small town but big country to respond to always having to call in to find where it is located would be easier if we could just push map and it would show us location
We actually have this functionality since version 3.0 with our CAD integration. We'd be happy to help your department set it up if you give our sales or support team a call!
Great app but maybe consider adding reminder notifications weekly to remind users to update availability , it would be more of a necessity but would be helpful.
Thanks for the feedback. We're always looking for new and innovate ways to move the app forward and we're always looking to our end users to see what they think would be useful.
Units In Route
I would love to see eDispatch roll out with a GPS feature and/or at the very least a who is in route to station or scene option.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.