By Penguin Management, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***** You must be a current eDispatches recipient to use this app. If your agency is not already using the eDispatches system, the app will not work for you. *****
With the eDispatches app you can:
* Receive push notifications for emergency dispatches and listen to dispatch audio
* Replay alerts from the last 24 hours
* Control Settings for alert notifications
* Listen to Streaming Audio from your eDispatches Equipment
* Generate maps & driving directions
The eDispatches service is available to Fire/EMS/Rescue/Police and other emergency response agencies and their members. Thousands of agencies and hundreds of thousands of their recipients currently use the eDispatches system all across North America.
What's New in Version 2.0.6
1. Fixed a bug that prevented Voice Messages being sent from some devices
2. Version Info now shown on Settings screen on iPhone 6 & iPhone 6+
Works well for me. Is there a way for dispatch to enter the addresses for the emergencies so we could click "map it" and just go? Rather than trying to listen to the address and having to search it ourselves.
I wish in the settings portion of the app, you could toggle wether or not the app overrides your phones silent mode.
After all we are using this as a backup pager so, it is an emergency.
Other than that, works excellent. I have noticed it's a little slow sometimes compared to our pagers, guess that is directly related to how good your reception is when the tones drop.
Giving it four stars, would be five if it would add in the override silence option or just do it automatically!
Can't receive notifications via the app since the last update. Text and calls still work but that's all. Otherwise great app.