Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Editorial is a plain text editor for iOS with powerful automation tools and a beautiful inline preview for Markdown, TaskPaper, and Fountain documents.
* Inline Markdown/Fountain Preview – With Editorial's subtle syntax highlighting, you can see your document's formatting immediately while you're writing. And when you need a full HTML preview, it's just a swipe away.
* Extensible with Workflows and Scripts – Select from over 50 text processing actions to create your own workflows for extending Editorial's feature set. For even more advanced automation, you can write Python scripts with an integrated code and UI editor.
* Dropbox Sync – The sync folder is customizable, so you can easily edit your documents with multiple apps.
* Smart Keyboard – The extended keyboard was specifically designed for writing Markdown and includes all the special characters you need. You can also control the cursor with simple swipe gestures.
* Snippets – Quickly insert frequently-used pieces of text by typing abbreviations. Snippets can include dynamic text, e.g. the current date or clipboard contents. TextExpander™ snippets are also supported.
* In-App Browser – If you need to do some quick research while writing, you don't have to leave the app for that. You can even open multiple tabs.
* "Folding" allows you to quickly hide individual sections of your document while you're writing.
*** *** ***
“It would be hard to imagine a better editor, let alone recommend one that actually exists.” — The Verge
“This is it. Editorial sets a new standard for third-party iOS automation, and, for me, there’s no going back.” — Federico Viticci, MacStories
“Editorial just reinvented iOS text editing.” — Merlin Mann
What's New in Version 1.3
• Native support for the 12" iPad Pro screen resolution.
• Split-screen multitasking on supported iPads (Air 2 or later).
• Updated Python interpreter (2.7.5 => 2.7.12) and lots of new and improved modules (e.g. `numpy`/`matplotlib`, revamped `photos` module, `objc_util`, and more).
• Improved Python console with syntax highlighting, better support for multi-line statements, and a zoomable image viewer.
• Errors/exceptions in Python scripts are now printed to the console instead of showing a simple alert, so you can read the full traceback.
• The workflow editor has moved to the accessory panel, and the Python/UI editors are opened in separate tabs.
• Improved UI editor with undo support and a more compact inspector panel (for *Custom UI* and *Python Script* workflow actions).
• Fixed a couple of UI readability issues when using the dark theme.
Updates came! Thanks!
I went from worrying that Editorial was abandonware to gratitude it is not. :)
Thank you for the new release!
A way for programmers to type on the next level. Too good to be true.
Wow! Editorial is The Answer!!! The Best of Bests!!!(Why not purchase!!!)
Spit view is possible, As I previously reviewed
Thank you developer! exactly Thank you!
I didn't check up all function but This App is The King of Kings!
Best App I ever purchased. Wow!
If you want best develop app
Editorial is The Answer!!!
Below is my previous Review
Title: The Best of Bests!!!(Why not purchase!!!)
1. Great Workflow function like Automator in Mac, Alfred App, Wow!(So many potential for user choice is possible)
2. short key input function(date, time, and App store Link) is very easy to type.
3. Bookmark function in app, Makedown viewer and Web broser is in itself!!!
I Love this app!!!
Great App for $9.99, compared my other Apps.
1. Add split view Function working with other app(Safari, Notes App...) together.
2. Add split view in Editorial in itself, so that editor and viewer(Markup view or broser) are working altogether. (+ which position can be choosen in vertically and horizontally by user choice)
Thank you for good App
If you update as my suggestion, You can AND should double the App price to $19.99 for your Good Job!
Have a great Day!!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 18, 2017
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 249 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ole Zorn
- © 2015 omz:software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.