Designed in partnership with pro DJs, edjing Mix transforms your iPhone or iPad into a real DJ setup and stretches the limits of djing on mobile, offering unlimited creative freedom.
Access millions of tracks coming from Deezer, SoundCloud, iTunes and your Cloud sources, and remix in an instant with more than 20 DJ fx and features. Not to mention the sampler and the hardware integration to go even further.
* ‘edjing Mix offers the same capability of a pro DJ software except with the convenience of being on a device that fits in a pocket.’ - DJ Tech Tools
* 'A super portable digital setup' - DJ Worx
MIX +50 MILLION TRACKS
- iTunes music library (including iTunes shared files) // Deezer (requires a Premium account) // Soundcloud
- cloud access: Google Drive, Dropbox, iCloud Drive
- dedicated section "My sets" to retrieve your playlists (sets) and recorded mixes
- smart search feature
- library analysis to save the BPM of your local tracks
- queue system
- advanced sorting: ABC, BPM, or Time
- iPad dedicated design: displays the music library, the queue and the turntables, with drag & drop gestures, for easier set management
A MAJOR FEATURE: THE SAMPLER
- 16 free samples: siren, gunshot, kick, snare...
- +20 sample Packs (EDM, Hip-Hop, dubstep...), created by Pro DJs, in partnership with Future Loops
ALL THE MUST-HAVE DJ TOOLS
- automatic BPM detection
- manual adjustment of the BPM of your tracks (Tap BPM)
- continuous sync between your tracks
- little audio spectrum to navigate in your music
- wide audio spectrum for optimised beat detection
- pro audio FX: Echo, Flanger, Reverse, Filter
- audio FX expansion (in-app purchase): Roll, Roll Filter, Steel, Gate, Double Beat, Phaser, Color Noise, Beatgrid, Band pass, Band stop, Reverb
- loops: from 1/64 to 128, or customizable
- cue point on the main interface
- set up to 8 Hot Cues on each deck
- automated audio FX sync on the BPM (loop, cue, seek)
- EQ three bands and Gain
- Smart Volume that automatically adjusts the volume and gain of the two tracks playing
- pitch control and key lock
- Pre-cueing stereo with headphones (in-app purchase)
- a 'Slip' mode for Loops and Scratch
- HD recording in .aiff format
- set the vinyl inertia, and the starting speed of the vinyl
- crossfader curve adjustement
- 4 skins for your turntables (in-app purchase): Diamond, Gold, Neon, Metal
- Apple watch: access the BPM & 4 DJ effects, and start your transitions
DESIGNED BY PRO DJs
- intuitive interface with direct and quick access to all the essential features
- apply two audio FX at the same time on each deck
- reorder the FX lists to customize the panel as it suits you best
- control edjing with the best portable fader: Mixfader
- compatible with your timecoded and standard audio vinyls
- MIDI support
- Subscribe to get unlimited access to the Sample Packs content
- Weekly ($7.99) & yearly ($40.99)*
- Free trial subscription is automatically renewed unless cancelled 24 hours before the renewal
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
*Price are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
ABOUT EDJING MIX
Follow us on:
Don't hesitate to contact our Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This update contains minor bug fixes and the general improvement of the app's performances.
Keep writing us at email@example.com, your feedback are everything to us! And if you like edjing Mix make sure to rate it on the Apple Store ;)
Ratings and Reviews
It's an ok app...for the basics
It features all sorts of ways to load up music, but all of the music sources are copyrighted!! I can't even record my own previously created SoundCloud tracks because of it. Most of the app itself is locked and costs about $10 to unlock all of the stuff you would actually want on a real controller. I like the base effects and the ability to preview certain effects but maybe if you're gonna charge the users for all of the additional crap, you should at least use maybe 10% of that more, on the app itself. It's not even all of my music. I have X amount of Eminem songs and I can only use one. How does that make sense. Why would you only restrict one song from an entire album, let alone an A-Class rapper/artist. Sure the mixing mechanic is pretty good for an iOS app but gimme a break. I have to either play live, or nobody can even hear what I'm playing, if I can even play it. Then instead of it being an easy sharing process, you either lose the recording all together and have a fake link that doesn't work so you end up deleting a whole 20m mix. There's no "save to recordings" button or something simple. Then if I do save it with cover art, I go to share it and the cover art doesnt even come up. Idk what the point in that is either.
It’s a pretty good app, and it’s easy to use, although I don’t use this for DJing. You can mashup songs, which often give good results (tip: the song with the lower volume will sync up to the tempo of the higher one). This app is a good start to those wanting to start DJing or creating mashups. A lot of the base features have proven extremely useful to use and fun to experiment with. My biggest critique of this app is that every time I restart my phone, the “Hot Cues” for parts that I’ve marked always get shifted. This hasn’t been much of a problem before, but now my 200+ song playlist now needs to be gone through and resorted. Is this a bug? If so, I hope that the developers are working on it. Another problem I have is with the reworking the measures of songs. The app automatically attempts to measure out each beat of a song, but sometimes it’s off by half a beat, or doesn’t even match up at all. If the developers could perhaps implement a system to manually set the beat of a song, that would be great.
All in all, this app is a 6/10, pretty good software and love sup to its name, but some parts are glitchy and clunky to use.
We really want to thank you for your comment! We appreciate that kind of feedback!
For the Hot Cues, it seems that there is a problem, we will try to reproduce your issue.
About the BPM, we do have a system to manually set the beat : You just have to click on the BPM at the top, a menu will appear allowing you to modify the BPM. You can do it manually by clicking on "Tap BPM" in the center. I hope I have answered your questions! If not, or if you have another problem, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Kind Regards, Alice :)
Can’t explain it
I LOVE IT SOOOOO MUCH!!! It has all of my songs and my favorites. It definitely help me learn basics. You can make it multiplayer like friends able to share with them they can play songs together I would love that because doing stuff like that with my friends is fun. They’re can be a chat room and all sorts of things they’re can be mini games that include your song like
A bunch of people but songs in and they play it they can do stuff to it like the effects and stuff and then people give that person a score they keep on going until everyone and they’re songs are done it shows the leaderboard and they can see who has the highest score. That is all from me thanks for reading! :3
In-App PurchasesSee All
Unlock all the DJ fx and turntable skins
Pre-cueing DJ feature
Preview your tracks with headphones
All DJ FX Bundle
Get all the DJ effects to remix your songs
Trap Sound Pack Vol.2
Remix with a new pack of Trap samples
Light up your DJ turntables
BeatGrid DJ FX
Reorder the beats of your tracks
- 182.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © MWM SAS - edjing.com
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly subscription $7.99
- Full Pack $9.99
- Full Pack $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.